Ch 26: This is what His Highness drank from!

Warning ⚠: slight mention of rape
(Even though it's only 1-2 lines I'll warn you before it comes)

Yun Zhongyao didn't believe it.
Yun Zhongyan said he wanted him to die, but he didn't believe a single word.

If you want me to die there are many opportunities, it can't just be knocking me off the flower boat.
If you want Little Wu to die, you can't just use an innocuous bug like the ribbed ant." Yun Zhongyao said softly, as he picked up the tea kept on the table and took a sip.

"You have many ways, such as poisoning this tea."

Yun Zhongyao slightly raised his head and looked at Yun Zhongyan with complicated eyes, "Then what is your purpose? Let me guess, you don't want Little Wu to participate in the Autumn Hunting to protect him, and knocked me off the flower boat to keep me from seeing a certain person, right?"

Yun Zhongyan didn't look at Yun Zhongyao's eyes, he was a little afraid, and felt  frustrated.

"You think too much." These words were very unassuming. He didn't expect that all his goals would be discovered by Yun Zhongyao.

He thought that Yun Zhongyao would be smart, but he didn't expect him to be this sharp.

His words are not convincing at all.

Yun Zhongyao still didn't care about Yun Zhongyan, and continued, "Brother, do you still remember what you said to me when I went to Liuyue kingdom with Chu Yan when I was 24 years old?"

Yun Zhongyan was stunned.

"You said, if Chu Yan dares to bully me, you will join our eldest brother and step on the Liu Yue Kingdom."

Yun Zhongyan looked at Yun Zhongyao with red eyes in disbelief.

Yun Zhongyao is only sixteen years old right now, where did the twenty-four year old talk come from? Unless...

"You... are you?" Yun Zhongyan looked at Yun Zhongyao in disbelief, his hands quivering and he couldn't even speak clearly.

"Third brother, I am the one who's sorry, I am the one who harmed you... God gave me another chance, I won't let those things happen again."

In Yun Zhongyao's always ripple-free tone a little grief could be detected at this moment. He took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry."

The conversation with Yun Zhongyan reminded him of things in his previous life.

At that time, Liuyue kingdom's army attacked the palace. Yun Zhongyan and Yun Zhongfeng took Yun Zhongyao and hid in a palace. There was a secret passageway leading to the outside of the palace, which was made when they were young and playful, in order to sneak out of the palace sometimes.

As Chu Yan approached with his army, Yun Zhongyan pushed Yun Zhongyao and Yun Zhongfeng into the secret passage and stayed back alone to fight the soldiers.

In the crevice of the secret passage, Yun Zhongyao watched as Yun Zhongyan was thrown by the furious Chu Yan to those soldiers under his command to take turns playing with him...

⚠⚠⚠Warning⚠⚠⚠

Yun Zhongyan looks beautiful, but he's not Chu Yan's type. But most people like his appearance, coupled with his status as a prince, those who played with it were not gentle as well.

It was as if Yun Zhongyao could still hear Yun Zhongyan's miserable screams.

⚠⚠⚠Warning end⚠⚠⚠

He could hardly control his urge to rush out at the time, but was dragged away from the secret passage by Yun Zhongfeng who covered his mouth.

"Don't let the third brother's sacrifice be in vain." Yun Zhongfeng's eyes were bloodshot, and he looked at Yun Zhongyao with a little bit of resentment and pain.