Ch 15: I am afraid that he would not be willing

Yun Mo was shocked, and his whole body froze on the bed and he dared not to move.

Afterwards, he saw Yun Zhongyao open his eyes slightly, and looked at Yun Mo blankly, as if he didn't know what he did just now he asked "Why are you lying on this prince's bed again? "

"Subordinate... Subordinate saw that your Highness could not sleep well last night, so he was bold..." Yun Mo stammered a bit, not knowing how to explain himself. 

 Seeing Yun Zhongyao's expression sinking, Yun Mo closed his mouth.

"Get up." Yun Zhongyao said, his expression was calm and he couldn't see any joy or anger on his face. 

Yun Mo got up from the bed in a hurry, saw Yun Zhongyao's unkind expression, bowed his head, feeling a little aggrieved.

Before he slept on the bed, His Highness had never been angry. Now what...

But after thinking about it, he felt that he was too greedy. His Highness didn't pursue it because His Highness was kind. How could he take this for granted?

He is just a subordinate!

Where Yun Mo could not see, Yun Zhongyao's eyes flashed slyly, he sat up from the bed, and asked Yun Mo to dress him.

The little guard looked a little lost, and painful, but he couldn't be relieved at this moment. In order to get the little guard, he had to bear it.

Yun Zhongyan went to meet Chu Yan, and to Yun Zhongyao's surprise, Yun Zhongyan and Chu Yan became friends.

This is not a good sign.

Therefore, Yun Zhongyao went directly to the Third prince's palace regardless of the soldiers who were ordered to follow him.

As soon as the carriages of the Seventh prince's palace came out in the streets, they received a lot of attention. Many people actually started following the carriages. This is all due to Yun Zhongyao’s reputation in the capital, a fairy-like person, who doesn’t come out often nor does he meet anyone. 

Just because of the presence of the army, no one dared to approach him. 

After getting off the carriage, Yun Zhongyao went straight into the Third Princes' palace  without waiting for the people to notify the prince about his visit.

Probably Yun Zhongyan didn't think that Yun Zhongyao would come here suddenly. When Yun Zhongyao came in, Yun Zhongyan and Chu Yan were still talking and laughing in the garden of the Third Princes' Palace. 

Seeing Yun Zhongyao, Yun Zhongyan's face changed slightly, but soon he recovered his expression and stood up, "Little seven, why are you here?"

    "I have recovered now, I haven't seen my third brother for a long time so I came to meet you." Yun Zhongyao's gaze passed Yun Zhongyan and he looked at Chu Yan behind him.

    Yun Zhongyan reacted, "Little seven, forgot to tell you, he is really the prince of Liuyue Kingdom, but he came early because he wanted to visit and explore the Chuyun Kingdom."

    Yun Zhongyao looked at Yun Zhongyan, his face was calm, his eyes didn't reveal any emotions, "So that's the case, then I would like to thank the third brother."

    But his tone was not thankful at all, but rather cold.

    Yun Zhongyan frowned slightly. It was the first time he saw Yun Zhongyao act like this towards him, "Little Seven..."

    "Brother, I have something to say to you." Although his words were addressed to Yun Zhongyan ,his eyes were on Chu Yan.

    Chu Yan understood, and said, "If this is the case, then I will leave first, and  we will meet again tomorrow, your highness the third prince."