Ch 5: The Subordinate Comes Down to Rub the Back of His Highness

Hearing the anxious shouts of Shuang'er, Yun Zhongyao shook his head helplessly. Shuang'er was good at everything, only her voice was too loud but it also added a little liveliness to this deserted palace.

He finally stepped inside the bedchamber,shocking the two people inside.

Shuang'er knelt on the ground with a "puff", "Your highness, forgive me, but the slave and maid are stupid and tore your quilt."

Yun Mo was still holding the torn quilt in his arms and looked at him helplessly. After hearing what Shuang'er said, he quickly knelt down, "No...no...Sister Shuang'er..."

Yun Mo wanted to explain, but it was probably because he didn't talk often, the more anxious he became, the less clearly he spoke . Finally, Shuang'er glared at him and signalled him to shut up.

"Your Royal Highness, you can punish the slave and maidservant," Shuang'er said.

Yun Zhongyao glanced at Yun Mo and then said to Shuang'er, "You go and change the bed."

Shuang'er was slightly stunned, and then she was overjoyed, because she knew that Yun Zhongyao didn't intend to pursue this matter. So she quickly got up to leave "Yes, this maid will go now ."

After Shuang'er left, Yun Mo and Yun Zhongyao were the only one's left in the room, looking at Yun Mo holding the quilt and kneeling on the ground, looking a little sluggish. Yun Zhongyao felt it was little funny, although his expression remained the same, his eyes were full of smiles.

"Why are you kneeling? Is the floor comfortable?"

"Uncomfortable." Yun Mo shook his head and replied honestly, but he didn't intend to get up.

Yun Zhongyao became more and more helpless, how did he (YM) become the capable and ruthless secret guard? His (YM) mind is like a little nerd right now.

"Can't you get up if you feel uncomfortable? Or do you want this prince to help you?"

Yun Mo was stunned, and finally understood what Yun Zhongyao meant. He quickly got up from the ground, he was still holding the quilt in his arms. He stood still and he did not know what he should do now.

"Fool." Yun Zhongyao yelled, then raised his hands to point at him , "Come over and help this prince change his clothes."

Yun Mo looked up, put the quilt aside on the couch, and quickly walked over to change Yun Zhongyao's clothes.

It's just that he was so nervous that his hands kept on shaking, and he couldn't untie Yun Zhongyao's belt for a long time.

Yun Zhongyao's hands were sore, and he finally put them down, so as to watch Yun Mo sweating profusely trying to untie the belt around his waist.

In the end, Yun Mo looked up at Yun Zhongyao pitifully, " Um...Your highness, this subordinate is not good at this, what to do?"

He is good at killing people, but these things are really not his strong point. On weekdays, a casual set of clothes is fine, but Yun Zhongyao is the prince. Although the clothes look simple and elegant, they are troublesome to wear. It's even more troublesome to take them off.

"The decision made by this prince has never been changed. You are a fool and you will stay with this prince, watch and learn." While talking,Yun Zhongyao pulled the belt on his waist and the belt immediately fell.

Yun Mo quickly grabbed the belt that was falling down with his hands, and Yun Zhongyao's slightly smiling voice was heard , " Aren't you very clever?"

The sudden compliment made Yun Mo's face flush, and he lowered his head. Yun Zhongyao then took off his outer robe.

"Go get some hot water, this prince wants to take a bath."