ch 29.2

Previously:
"Come and sit on the roof with this prince."
___

Yun Mo put the purse in his arms as if he had received a treasure. With one hand he took Yun Zhongyao's waist and led him to leap up to the roof.

Lanterns are also hung up in the seventh prince's palace, and it looks like thousands of lights are shining.

"Sit down." After Yun Zhongyao sat down, he patted the place next to him.

Yun Mo hesitated slightly, and then sat down next to Yun Zhongyao.

"You will turn sixteen after the new year right?"

"Yes."

"It's the age of marriage."

Yun Mo was startled, turned to look at Yun Zhongyao, and shook his head in panic, "This subordinate just wants to follow Your Highness, doesn't have that kind of thought for others!"

With a smile in his eyes, Yun Zhongyao looked at Yun Mo, "There is no one you like?"

"No!" Yun Zhongyao smiled at Yun Mo's eagerness to dismiss it.

This smile is like the warm winter sun, it seems to melt even the surrounding snow. Looking into Yun Mo's eyes, it seems as if his heart will jump out.

Yun Mo pressed down his wildly beating heart, even forgetting to breathe.

Yun Zhongyao stretched out his hand and touched Yun Mo's slightly cool face, "Then do you want to marry this prince?"

Yun Mo nodded, maybe he didn't even understand Yun Zhongyao's words at all, just heard his question subconsciously agreed.

He only had one thought in his mind at that time: If His Royal Highness wanted his life, he would probably offer it with his own hands without hesitation.

After a while looking at Yun Zhongyao's smiling face, Yun Mo then reacted, Yun Zhongyao had asked something just now.

He stood up with a "dab", probably because he was too nervous his foot slipped and he fell down.

"Mo Mo!" Yun Zhongyao yelled, and quickly reached out to grab him, but he was pulled along with Yun Mo's body which caused him to roll down as well.

They hugged each other, rolled down and fell from the roof to the ground.

Yun Mo was very frightened. He hurriedly pulled Yun Zhongyao in his arms, put himself underneath to become a cushion for Yun Zhongyao, and used his internal force to reduce the speed of the  two of them falling.

Yun Zhongyao quickly got up from Yun Mo's body, "Mo Mo, how are you? Did you hurt yourself?"

Yun Mo protected Yun Zhongyao, and got up "No, this subordinate is okay."

Yun Zhongyao was sitting on Yun Mo's lap, he felt that Yun Mo's back was wet, it was because the ground was covered with snow.

"Quickly go in and change your clothes, or you will catch a cold." Yun Zhongyao realized that his posture with Yun Mo was a bit indecent, his face turned red, and he quickly got off Yun Mo.

The heat on Yun Mo's face didn't go down. He lowered his head and simply did not dare to look at Yun Zhongyao. The words that were said by Yun Zhongyao were hovering in his mind, and he felt a little dizzy.

However, after Yun Zhongyao came back he didn't mention this matter again, and Yun Mo didn't dare to  talk about it either, he could only feel tangled in his heart.

On the second day, there was a heavy snowfall and the ground outside was covered with a thin layer of snow.

"Your Highness and Yun Mo, happy new year." Early in the morning Shuang'er appeared at the door of the room with a smile.She is now used to both of them coming out of the same room.

"Happy new year." Yun Zhongyao took out a small purse and handed it to Shuang'er, "I forgot to give it  last night, but I'm giving it today."

"Thank you, Your highness." Shuang'er happily took the small purse and bowed.

"Let's go the palace." Yun Zhongyao said to Yun Mo.

Today is the day of the palace banquet, the ministers will bring their families into the palace early in the morning, and Yun Zhongyao will naturally also go.

Yun Mo nodded, appearing a little absent-minded.

Yun Zhongyao said that last night, and then he never mentioned it again, which made Yun Mo uncertain whether Yun Zhongyao was serious or just said it casually.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Ahhh the prince proposed!!

I'm so happy, I wonder when I'll get the wedding invitation card.

Vote and comment! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)