Ch 45: Yun Zhongming Is going to beat someone

Yun Zhongyao didn't worry about what Chu Yan would really do with him. After all, this was Ding'an City, the territory of Chuyun Kingdom, and Chu Yan still had to be cautious. Everything was going very smoothly all according to Yun Zhongyao's plan.

It's just that Yun Zhongming is not at ease anymore.

Yun Zhongming was afraid that Yun Zhongyao would be bored, so he asked people to find some gadgets and wanted to bring them to Yun Zhongyao.

When he pushed open the door, he didn't see Yun Zhongyao , but saw Yun Mo who had fainted lying on the bed.

Yun Zhongming immediately had a bad feeling, "Yun Mo!"

He hurriedly woke up Yun Mo and saw that Yun Mo was confused for a while, then he blushed and suddenly sat up from the bed.

"Your Highness?"

"Your Highness!" Yun Mo finally reacted. He jumped up from the bed and looked at the room. Yun Zhongyao was long gone.

His face suddenly turned pale.

Yun Zhongming's expression was also not very good, and his face had turned dark.

But he didn't immediately blame Yun Mo because he saw that Yun Mo was stunned, "What happened last night? Xiao Qi was taken away?"

Yun Mo shook his head, blushing, and honestly told him what happened yesterday. The things that happened that night were told to Yun Zhongming one by one, without missing any details.

Yun Zhongming looked at Yun Mo. He didn't quite believe that the person Yun Mo was talking about was his seventh brother who was cold and indifferent.

But Yun Mo doesn't lie.

After a long silence, Yun Zhongming turned around and went out, "Come on, seal the city, and search! Even if you turn Ding'an City upside down, you must find him."

When Yun Zhongming gave the order, Jing Yuancheng was not there. Because of the previous events, he has been hiding from Yun Zhongming these days, and Yun Zhongming, who is very dense, has not discovered this fact, and is still wondering why he can't find his deputy general?

But this time Jing Yuancheng couldn't sit still when he heard the order given by Yun Zhongming.

He approached Yun Zhongming, "What's going on? Why do you want to seal the city?"

"Xiao Qi has disappeared." Yun Zhongming's body was exuding low air pressure, as if he would pull out his sword and cut people at any time if he didn't agree with what they said.

Jing Yuancheng understood what happened and frowned slightly, knowing that Yun Zhongming was concerned he said, "The Seventh prince went out on his own, there shouldn't be any serious injury, sealing the city will cause panic."

Previously, the city was only closed every time there was a war.

"What if the culprit runs away?"

"Even if he wanted to run, he must have run away last night. It's useless for you to close the city now." Jing Yuancheng thought about the anxious look on Yun Zhongming's face and said it in a gentler tone "In this way, I will tell people to go to the gate of the city and observe. If we encounter a suspicious person, we will stop him. Let's search the city carefully first."

Yun Zhongming stared at Jing Yuancheng Seeing Jing Yuancheng's serious expression out of trust in the deputy general, he nodded slowly.

As for Yun Mo, after learning that His Highness had not returned all night, except for his pale face at first, now he appeared very calm.