Ch 49: Little Vinegar jar, are You Satisfied?

Chu Yan ran away, he knew he couldn't get a good deal here, so he stopped pestering too much, but before he left, he still couldn't help but give Yun Zhongyao a resentful look.

"Don't chase." Yun Zhongyao stopped Yun Mo and the guards who wanted to chase him(CY),  except Yun Mo he told the other guards to go out first.

Looking at Yun Mo's joyful little face, Yun Zhongyao's eyes softened, "Very good."

He knew what Yun Mo was happy about, Yun Mo was happy to have successfully protected him once again.

So Yun Zhongyao would not be stingy in complementing Yun Mo and then rubbed his head.

Yun Mo felt that he was going to float up (from happiness).

Yun Zhongyao suddenly pinched Yun Mo's face, leaning close to him, his cold voice could not hide the smile in it, "Little Vinegar jar, are you satisfied now? I don't have any thoughts on Chu Yan in that regard."

Little, Little Vinegar jar?

Is His Highness talking about him?

Yun Mo was dumbfounded and looked at Yun Zhongyao blankly.

Yun Zhongyao flicked his forehead and pulled him onto the bed, "It's late, let's go to sleep."

The next day, the two spies were tied to the city wall for people to watch.

But this time, Yun Zhongming took the initiative to take Yun Zhongyao outside the mansion which is rare. He went to the top of the city wall, to face the army of the Liuyue kingdom.

"Yun Zhongming! Kill me if you have the ability!" The dangling spy roared angrily.

However, no one paid any attention to him. The soldiers of the Liuyue Kingdom under the city wall, seeing their own people being hung from the city wall like this, they scolded Yun Zhongming.

Yun Zhongyao watched from the sidelines, he saw Chu Yan who came with the Liuyue Kingdom's army.

Chu Yan seemed to have understood the fact that he couldn't capture Yun Zhongyao. His eyes looked at Yun Zhongyao, they no longer carried the usual gentleness, but were full of hostility, like a poisonous snake.

Jing Yuancheng placed the conditions for letting the spies go.

This is in the category of a lion's den, because they want a city in the kingdom of Liuyue.

Although this spy is in an important position, it is impossible to give up a city for the sake of a spy. After all, this is about the face of the kingdom.

Chu Yan picked up the bow, and his arrow was aimed at Yun Zhongyao.

Before others could respond, Yun Mo had already stood in front of Yun Zhongyao.

Yun Zhongyao was not afraid, because he believed that Chu Yan was not an idiot, and would not do anything against him in this crowd.

Chu Yan sneered, and the arrow in his hand shot out, not at Yun Zhongyao, but at the spy.

"Your Royal Highness?!" Seeing Chu Yan's actions, the soldiers standing beside Chu Yan couldn't believe it.

"He died well, and I believe that he himself will not want to become a sinner that dragged down the kingdom."

Everything was within Yun Zhongyao's expectations, because Chu Yan's methods of governing a kingdom are different from his. Chu Yan only pays attention to one thing in governing a kingdom, the word "violence".

He will kill anyone who stands in his way, no matter who it is.

Yun Zhongyao was satisfied. He had already seen the results he wanted. Chu Yan did not disappoint him and his actions were completely within Yun Zhongyao's expectations.