Ch 14: His Highness looks so beautiful when he smiles

Yun Mo was dazed all day because of what the prince said, "this prince's treasure". He couldn't tell North from South , it was like he was floating on a cloud, and this made him look a little bit lost.

When the matter of Yun Zhongyao's injury was known, many people came to visit the seventh prince. But those insignificant ministers were stopped by him on the pretext that he needed tranquillity.

But he couldn't stop his siblings from visiting him, he had to listen to their nagging, while he stared at his little guard who seemed to be in his own world.

"By the way, little seven who is the one who saved you? I will go to his house and thank him in person."

Yun Zhongyan took a sip of the tea Shuang'er had poured for him and winked at her. Annoyed Shuang'er rolled her eyes unceremoniously, and Yun Zhongyan couldn't help but mutter, "This little girl, your temper is getting bigger and bigger, but little seven is used to you."

Hearing what Yun Zhongyan said, Yun Zhongyao finally turned his gaze away from his little guard, "It seems that he is called Chu Yan, I don't know where he lives... "

"What did you say? What is his name?" The smile on YunZhongyan's face instantly went cold.

"Chu Yan. Do you know him?" Yun Zhongyao tilted his head slightly and looked at Yun Zhongyan's transient expression in confusion.

Yun Zhongyan realized that he had lost his temper. After taking a sip of his tea, he put the tea cup down. Yun Zhongyan had already changed his expression and aura became that of the unruly third prince again.

"Not really,i t's just that... I suddenly remembered that the prince of Liuyue Kingdom seems to have the same name."

Yun Zhongyao frowned slightly. He felt that something was wrong with Yun Zhongyan. Before he could say anything, Yun Zhongyan just laughed and said, " Maybe I'm overthinking. There is still a week left before the envoys from the Kingdom of Liuyue arrive. Chu Yan has no reason to come so early."

After a pause, Yun Zhongyan looked at Yun Zhongyao and said softly. "It's the same name, but that person saved you. I will ask someone to check it out and see if I can find him. I will go and thank him."

"It doesn't have to be so troublesome. Since he saved me, Naturally I should be the one to go." Yun Zhongyao said.

As soon as his voice fell, he saw Yun Zhongyan looking at him with a weird expression, looking like he wanted to laugh but holding back, "Look at your situation now, do you think you will be allowed to go out?"

"..."

Yun Zhongyao fell silent. , Ever since Yun Zhongming knew that he had been attacked by assassins, he actually called a group of people from the barracks to his house to protect him, even if he went out, they would follow him.

It's not that he can't go out, but they are soldiers and have a scary aura because they have been in many battles, going out with them is bound to scare ordinary people.

"There is Brother Lao." After thinking for a moment, Yun Zhongyao decided to let Yun Zhongyan go out.

To be honest, if he could, he hoped that his relatives would stay far away from Chu Yan. Chu Yan was a deep schemer and excellent at pretending.

He remembered in a daze that when Yun Zhongyan first met Chu Yan, he had a slight affection for Chu Yan. This affection was not due to the affection of men and women. He just thought that Chu Yan could speak well, had an extraordinary temperament, and was knowledgeable. People like this are the most suitable friends.

Unexpectedly...

"If that's the case, I will leave first." Yun Zhongyan got up, looked at Yun Mo next to Yun Zhongyao, "Protect your master, if you fail again... I'll take your life."