Ch 21-His Highness Smiled at Others

So the results of the votes are here and two votes for little Qi and of course one of the votes is from me cause I like that nickname too! Lol

Voting pool is open till we reach ch 30!
So don't forget to vote for you're favorite nickname.

Happy reading~

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Even though he knew that there was a problem with this horse, Yun Mo remained calm and still rode this horse after being instructed by Yun Zhongyao.

It's just that the hand holding Yun Zhongyao tightened a little bit, and his whole body was tense, as if ready to protect Yun Zhongyao from danger at any moment..

At the same time, his thoughts inevitably drifted in another direction because of his hand on the waist of his highness.

Yun Zhongyao's waist is very thin, but it is not that slender and soft, it has a little bit of muscle.

Although Yun Mo advised Yun Zhongyao not to practice martial arts as his body was quite frail. But Yun Zhongyao insisted on exercising every day. So he is no longer as weak as before.

Although he(YZY)  does not know much about martial arts, his body has improved a lot and become stronger.

Yun Zhongyao lowered his head, watching Yun Mo unconsciously touch his waist with his hands, his index finger still picking at the embroidery on his belt.

This little action... Why is it so cute?

Yun Zhongyao almost laughed out loud. His slightly trembling body made Yun Mo come back to his senses, as if he hadn't yet reacted to his actions just now, he looked at Yun Zhongyao with his head slightly lowered in doubt.

He couldn't see Yun Zhongyao's expression, so he didn't know that Yun Zhongyao was smiling.

Yun Zhongyao adjusted his expression, then raised his head again. He pointed in a particular direction and said, "Go there."

"Yes." Yun Mo responded and steered the horse to walk in the direction Yun Zhongyao pointed at.

To be honest, what happened at the age of sixteen before his rebirth was too long ago and Yun Zhongyao couldn't really remember where it happened at that time. He only had a vague impression.

What surprised him was that when he reached the area in his memory, he thought he was the only one who knew this place, but he ran into Yun Zhongyan there.

Moreover, Yun Zhongyan was alone. He dismounted his horse and held its reins. When he saw Yun Zhongyao, he seemed a little surprised.

"Little Qi? Why are you here?" Yun Zhongyan looked a little nervous.

"I accidentally came here while chasing a rabbit."

Yun Mo turned his head to look at Yun Zhongyao. His Royal Highness was so convincing even when he lied.

Just as Yun Zhongyao's voice fell, his horse suddenly became restless. It raised its front hoof, and neighed. If it were an ordinary person, he would have been thrown off the horse.

"Little Qi—" Yun Zhongyan yelled in horror, and he subconsciously rushed to catch Yun Zhongyao.

Yun Mo has been really vigilant the whole time. He immediately grabbed Yun Zhongyao's waist and jumped off the horse's back the second he felt that the horse seemed to be abnormal.