Ch 25: I just want you to die

"Your crown prince(talking about CY) attacked this prince (YZY) on the autumn hunt. Although he was not hurt, he frightened this prince . So what if the prince wanted to take revenge? Besides, the prince of your country, wasn't he hurt either?" Yun Zhongyao looked at the messenger sent by the Luyue Kingdom to ask for an explanation and said in a cold voice.

"Haven't we already compensated you for what happened to your prince?" That messenger looked at Yun Zhongyao with some irritation.

Yun Zhongyao snorted, "Then it's not a big deal if this prince also gives you some compensation, it is necessary to reciprocate with courtesy, what does the messenger think?"

Seeing that messenger was speechless because of what he said, Yun Zhongyao sneered in his heart, but his face was still cold and indifferent on the outside.

Yun Zhongming had already returned to the border seven days ago, and after learning about this matter, he immediately assembled his army to train at the border, so as to put more pressure on the Liuyue Kingdom and prevent them from acting rashly.

It also made Yun Zhongyao's negotiations with the people in the capital easier.

In the end, the messenger who came to ask for justice asked him to use the "compensation" sent by Liuyue Kingdom to resolve this matter. Seeing that messenger dared to be angry but didn't dare to speak, Yun Zhongyao only felt refreshed in his heart.

After walking out of the palace, Yun Zhongyao breathed a sigh of relief.

At this moment, Yun Mo, who had not shown up till now, suddenly appeared beside Yun Zhongyao.

Yun Zhongyao has long been accustomed to his supernatural way of appearing in front of him, so he was not scared at all and asked indifferently, "How did it go?"

"Reporting to your Highness, everything is done." Yunmo replied, "An appointment with the third prince has been set, he is already on his way to the flower boat."

Yun Zhongyao got on the carriage, "Let's go too."

The atmosphere on the carriage was a little dull, Yun Mo could see that Yun Zhongyao had something on his mind and was not in a good mood.

After hesitating for a while, he spoke softly, "Your Highness, this subordinates
feel that…The third prince cares about you in his heart."

"Huh?" Yun Zhongyao suddenly returned to his senses, and looked at Yun Mo in doubt.

Yun Mo's head was lowered, he finally bit the bullet and said, "Yun Su told this subordinate that after His Highness fell into the water from the flower boat that day, That day the Third prince stayed up all night and he has been collecting expensive medicinal herbs for His Highness."

Carefully He raised his eyes and saw that Yun Zhongyao was not dissatisfied because of him overstepping his boundaries and then he continued, "Furthermore, on the day that Your Highness returned from Temple and was injured, the third prince was very frightened and had blocked the Imperial Hospital, staring at those doctors until they gave him the medicine for your highness's wound......at the palace banquet that day, when prince Chu Yan offended your highness, if not for the second prince stopping him ......the third prince would have rushed up to fight Chu Yan. "

After listening to the words of Yun Mo, Yun Zhongyao suddenly chuckled. It  was like a feather, light and fluttering, tickling Yun Mo's ears a bit.

Not only did it tickle his ears, it also tickled his heart a little.

"Are you worried about this prince?" Yun Zhongyao saw that Yun Mo's ears had turned red.

The little guard easily gets shy. He averted his gaze away from Yun Mo's face, "This prince knows and has never doubted the third brother's concern for this prince."