Ch 19: My heart hurts for him.

Shuang'er decided to go in to beg for Yun Mo for the sake of working with him.

    "Your Royal Highness, it's almost winter now, and it's cold outside. If he kneels for a long time, I'm afraid it will hurt his body." Shuang'er whispered while changing the water on Yun Zhongyao's table to hot water.

When Yun Zhongyao heard that Yun Mo was kneeling outside, Yun Zhongyao's heart jumped, 'why is Yun Mo such an idiot? He didn't tell him to kneel!'

He subconsciously wanted to go out and call Yun Mo inside, but suddenly realized that Shuang'er was here. It would not be good if he showed preference towards Yun Mo.

    "Hmph, he is a martial artist, even if the floor is cold he can bear it." Yun Zhongyao sat on the couch, holding a book in his hands. 

    But Shuang'er could see that Yun Zhongyao was absent-minded, because his eyes were not on the book at all.

Knowing this, Shuang'er tactfully retired after changing the water.

After Shuang'er walked away, Yun Zhongyao stood up and hurriedly walked to the door.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw the little guard kneeling at the door with his head down. 

When he saw this, Yun Zhongyao's heart hurt for him, and the anger in his heart instantly disappeared.

 He was a little angry that he was so soft-hearted, but he couldn’t bear to let Yun Mo continue to kneel. After all Shuang’er was right, the weather is very cold today. If you kneel for a long time, even people who practice martial arts won't be able to stand it. Not to mention Yun Mo who despite having martial arts is very young. He's still a child, it won't be good to leave him here. 

"Get up." Yun Zhongyao said with a cold face.

Yun Mo raised his head abruptly, his eyes lit up, if he had a tail behind him, it would be wagging at this moment.

Probably because he had been kneeling for a long time, or because he got up too quickly, Yun Mo staggered and fell forward uncontrollably.

Just when he was about to fall, a cold fragrance penetrated into the tip of his nose, and his body had been caught in someone's arms.

After a moment of stunned silence, Yun Mo didn't react.

"Is your leg hurt?"

Yun Zhongyao asked with some worry while holding Yun Mo.

Yun Mo reacted, his face gradually reddened, and he quickly got up, shook his head frantically, "No, no."

Yun Zhongyao took a deep look at Yun Mo, "Come in."

A charcoal basin was placed in the room, and there was warmth. Yun Mo felt the coldness on his body disappear in an instant.

"Come here." Yun Zhongyao called him and asked Yun Mo to stay beside the charcoal basin. Then he noticed Yun Mo's blushing face and thought that it might be too hot for him inside causing his face to turn red.

"Now do you know that you're wrong?"

Yun Mo lowered his head, "Subordinate knew he was wrong."

"Where were you wrong?"

"Subordinate shouldn't have been impulsive. He must consider the consequences next time and never make your highness worried."

Yun Zhongyao's heart softened when he heard this obedient reply. 

He felt elpless, Yun Mo is still a child now, and it is inevitable that he is more impulsive. Thinking about it like this, the little anger that was left in his heart disappeared.