Ch 43: The prince wants to do something excessive

Yun Zhongyao didn't go out, stayed at Yun Zhongming's place for a few days, and then he suddenly received the news that Chu Yan ran away.

Rubbing his aching forehead, Yun Zhongyao felt helpless, "What's the matter? Why did you let him run away?"

"Although the person is gone, I already have clues on who the mole is." Yun Zhongming Looking at Yun Zhongyao, he repeated the clues and guesses he had obtained, "It's just that the man has a high prestige in the army, and we can't act rashly as there is not enough evidence. I am afraid that it will make people dissatisfied, it's not good for us."

This is the purpose of Yun Zhongming's visit to Yun Zhongyao today. He knows that Yun Zhongyao is smart and can definitely come up with a good solution.

Yun Zhongyao thought for a moment. There are many ways, and it is not difficult to make the person that Yun Zhongming mentioned to reveal his feet.

However, Yun Zhongyao did not forget his purpose in coming to Ding'an City. It was not only to help Yun Zhongming find the traitor.

He wants to pave the way for what he will do later.

So Yun Zhongyao beckoned Yun Zhongming, asking him to come over, and whispered a few words in his ear.

Yun Zhongming heard his plan, immediately shook his head, "No, it's too dangerous, how could I let you be the bait?"

Yun Zhongyao had expected this response from Yun Zhongming, "I have a sense of proportion."

"I won't let you do it either way."

Yun Zhongming couldn't let Yun Zhongyao take risks, even if Yun Zhongyao said he was sure.

Yun Zhongyao looked at Yun Zhongming for a while, and saw that his face was cold, with a hint of chill in his eyes, so he stopped talking.

This topic is irrelevant now, Yun Zhongyao knows that his eldest brother is stubborn, and he will not let him do such dangerous things.

Moreover, he couldn't let Yun Mo know about this matter. If Yun Mo knew his plan...in Yun Zhongyao's head a face appeared, it was as if he could see the  little guard's tears falling down again.

It is fun bullying him, but if you bully someone until they cry, in the end, it's him who feels distressed and soft hearted.

After thinking for a while, since Yun Zhongming didn't agree, he would go to Chu Yan himself, anyway, he was completely prepared.

But how would he get past Yun Mo?

Yun Mo's martial arts are so powerful that it is almost impossible to leave here without him knowing.

Yun Zhongyao waved his hand when he saw Yun Mo pouring tea, and then he saw Yun Mo's face slowly turn red, probably because he had been staring at him(YM) for a long time, and he(YM) was a little embarrassed.

An idea flashed in his mind, Yun Zhongyao looked at Yun Mo's flushed face, the birthmark at the corner of his eye looked more and more attractive.

It seems that every time Yun Mo blushes, his birthmark will darken. I don't know if other people's birthmarks are like this.

"Mo Mo, go and close the doors and windows."

Yun Mo put down the kettle and closed the doors and windows obediently. He glanced at the sky that had turned completely dark.

"Your Highness, it's getting late, you should…Ah!"

Yun Mo's body froze, because as soon as he turned around, he saw someone standing behind him.