Ch 39: Why are you so soft now?

Yun Zhongyao pressed down Yun Mo's body, the person underneath him did not even dare to move, his body was as stiff as a piece of wood, his eyes were round, like a rabbit. Yun Zhongyao gently wiped away the tears from the corners of his(YM) eyes, "Why does Mo Mo always stare at this prince in a daze?"

Yun Mo's mind was blank, and he answered whatever Yun Zhongyao asked in a daze, "Because Your highness is, good, good-looking."

"So, do you like it?"

Yun Zhongyao had asked Yun Mo this question before as well, but Yun Mo was in a drunk state at that time, and he wanted to hear Yun Mo's answer when he was sober. "Like." Yun Mo was dazed and his face was so red that it looked like it was going to drip blood.

Yun Zhongyao couldn't help it anymore, he lowered his head and kissed Yun Mo's lips that had turned red as they had been bitten by him.

Yun Mo felt even more dazed.

He felt as if he was stepping on clouds, floating like he was about to fly, unable to come back to the ground.

His Highness is- is kissing him?

Why did his Highness kiss him?

His Highness is really kissing him!

Tongue, he put in his tongue!

Yun Mo was completely dumbfounded.

The person under him was frozen and did not respond, Yun Zhongyao reluctantly let go of him, "Aren't you very fierce when beating up people? Why are you so soft now?"

Yun Mo was able to recover. Looking at Yun Zhongyao who was smiling, he couldn't wait to faint directly.

Yun Zhongyao saw that he(YM) was ok, so he got up  from Yun Mo's body and tried to pull him up.

Yun Mo sat on the ground, lowered his head and looked at the grass foolishly. He couldn't recover for a while.

"Dummy, it's time to go" Yun Mo nodded dumbly, got up from the ground, followed Yun Zhongyao's lead to the horse.

Yun Zhongyao didn't want to ride a horse, so Yun Mo could only walk slowly behind him.

Yun Mo wanted to ask Yun Zhongyao why he kissed him, was it an accident or did he treat him as a woman?

But Yun Mo didn't dare to ask because he was flustered. Although he himself didn't know why he was flustered, he felt that his heart was a little out of control.

This feeling was like the feeling of being discovered by the master when he was being lazy in practice. His heartbeat was also very fast at that time.

Yun Zhongyao had been waiting for Yun Mo to speak, but it seemed that Yun Mo didn't intend  to speak at all.

He sighed inwardly, forget it, he's not in a hurry.

Yun Zhongyao felt pretty good along the journey, and he took his little guard to tour the mountains all the way to the border.

He didn't hide his schedule, so the palace knew where he was, and a letter would be delivered to Yun Zhongyao every two days.

At first, Emperor Yun's tone was still very gentle.

[My son, Xiao Qi, you have been away on a trip for quite some time, and Father is very worried. I wonder when you will be able to return to the capital? A lot of memorials have piled up.] And Yun Zhongyao's reply letter was only one short sentence..

[This son is doing well, don't worry father ]
Not a word was said about when he would return.

In this way, he reached Yuxi City which was close to the border. He had replied to a letter two days ago and it is estimated that at this moment Emperor Yun should have also received it.