ch 28.2

Previously:
Yun Zhongyan raised his head and glanced at Yun Mo, who was standing next to him with his eyes lowered.
___

He was first wondering why Yun Zhongyao would suddenly bring a shadow guard by his side, but after knowing those things, he could understand it.

For this guy who tried his best for his master, he also favoured him a little bit.

"By the way, Little Qi, you said earlier that you have a person you like. Since it's not Chu Yan, who is it?" It is precisely because of this person that Yun Zhongyan mistakenly believed that Yun Zhongyao had his heart set on Chu Yan.

Yun Zhongyao didn't answer Yun Zhongyan, "Third brother will know about it in the future."

When Yun Mo, who had been listening with his ears erected on the side, suddenly felt a little lost when he heard Yun Zhongyao's words.

Does His Highness have someone he likes? Who is it? Which girl is it?

No wonder he(YZY)  was not angry when he(YM) slept on His Royal Highness's bed before, but these two times when he slept on His Royal Highness's bed, His Royal Highness was actually unhappy...

It turns out that there is someone he likes.

Yun Zhongyan sat for a while, and then left. Yun Zhongyao turned his head and saw Yun Mo who looked a little lost.

"What's the matter?" Yun Zhongyao asked.

"No, nothing." Yun Mo shook his head.

This guy had all his thoughts written on his face, and he could almost see the words  "I'm not happy" on it.

It was a little cold outside, Yun Zhongyao went into his study, and made the servants burn the charcoal basin, and his body became warmer. Then he raised his head and looked at the little guard who was making a fuss about something.

"Mo Mo, just say what you want to say, this prince doesn't like it when you hesitate."

Every time Yun Mo heard Yun Zhongyao calling him "Mo Mo", his heart jumped wildly and he didn't know what was wrong with him. He didn't even dare to look at  Yun Zhongyao.

As soon as he heard Yun Zhongyao say he didn’t like it, Yun Mo panicked a bit, "Saying, this subordinate is saying..." lowering his head, he reached out and grabbed the hem of his shirt, "Just now this subordinate listened to what you said to the third prince… Does your highness have someone you like?"

Yun Zhongyao knew that Yun Mo was unhappy about it, he couldn't help feeling a little excited in his heart, but he looked at the appearance of the little guard who looked like he was unaware of his own  feelings.

Yun Zhongyao propped his chin up and looked at Yun Mo, "Yes, so what?"

"No... nothing." Yun Mo shook his head repeatedly, but the loss on his face couldn't be concealed at all.

Yun Zhongyao almost laughed out loud, but he didn't say anything else to Yun Mo. If the little guard knew his "treacherous" thoughts... he might really be scared away.

Sometimes if it's too simple, it's not so good.

At the end of December, every household began to prepare for the New Year. Every year, a palace banquet was held in the palace, inviting courtiers to bring their wives and family members into the palace to celebrate the New Year together.

In previous years, the palace banquets were entrusted to Yun Zhongyan and Yun Zhongmiao. The two of them had fun doing this, they were good at these things, and always had some good ideas.

But this year, Emperor Yun handed it to Yun Zhongyao, saying that it was part if the crown prince's duty.

Yun Zhongyao looked at the large number of memorials on his desk. At first, Emperor Yun just sent half of the memorials, but now he relaxed completely and directly sent all the memorials to his palace.

…Outrageous, isn’t this too much work for the crown prince, doesn't his conscience hurt?

"Mo Mo, send these memorials back to the palace. If the emperor father asks, say that this prince is busy preparing for the palace banquet and has no intention of reviewing the memorials."

Yun Mo went to give the memorials and soon came back with them. His Majesty said ''As a crown prince, how can he not handle this little matter well?"

At this moment, Yun Zhongyao was reviewing the plan for the palace banquet sent by the Ministry of Rites. Without raising his head he said, "This crown prince is only able to handle this much work right now. If the emperor doesn't think it will work, then tell him to make me prince again."
(T/n: he means that he'll leave the crown prince position and become the "seventh prince" again)

When  Yun Mo returned, there were no more memorials in his hands.

Yun Zhongyao could almost imagine the appearance of Emperor Yun who must be gritting his teeth, after he imagined it he felt a little refreshed in his heart.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mini theatre

Emperor Yun: *sends all his work to Yun Zhongyao* hehe you're the crown prince you can handle this 'small matter'.

Yun Zhongyao: I'm leaving the position of crown prince.

Emperor Yun: *critical hit* *silently takes back all his work*