Ch 47: Little Fool, Learn Something

Yun Mo is easily satisfied, but Yun Zhongming is not. He is not as foolish as Yun Mo, especially since there is another person, Jing Yuancheng who is standing by and giving him ideas.

"Explain." Yun Zhongming said coldly, "Obviously, there are many ways, why should you take risks?"

"Chu Yan has some intentions towards me." Yun Zhongyao said, "This saves a lot of things and is also safe."

After listening to his words, Jing Yuancheng nodded, "Indeed, we couldn't find evidence. He could continue to hide, but the sudden actions of the seventh prince disrupted his plan, and we got the opportunity to warn Chu Yan. "

Yun Zhongyao glanced at Jing Yuanchen and nodded.

However, after hearing Jing Yuancheng's explanation, Yun Zhongming became even angrier as he slapped the table, "Xiao Qi, in your eyes am I so useless that I have to  use my own brother for an opportunity?"

Yun Zhongyao shook his head, he certainly didn't mean that, but he couldn't tell Yun Zhongming his real purpose.

It is easy to explain to Yun Zhongming, but Jing Yuancheng is his trustworthy subordinate ,his deputy general and is very smart. As long as he explains a little bit, Jing Yuancheng will definitely doubt it.

"Brother, I was wrong." In order to prevent Yun Zhongming from continuing to investigate, Yun Zhongyao thought for a while and admitted his mistake decisively.

Yun Zhongming just wanted to harden his heart and scolded him a few times, but Yun Zhongyao's words were like a basin of cold water that instantly extinguished the fire in his heart.

Jing Yuancheng has been with Yun Zhongming for many years, even if Yun Zhongming has a cold face all year round, he can still tell Yun Zhongming's mood. He couldn't hold back, and laughed out.

He had heard of the name of the seventh prince, but he had never met him before. He never thought that the seventh prince in private would be so interesting.

"What are you laughing at?" Yun Zhongming turned his head and stared at Jing Yuancheng.

Jing Yuancheng pursed his lips, and the corners of his mouth twitched and he suppressed his smile, "No, Your highness, you heard it wrong."

Yun Zhongming suspected that Jing Yuancheng regarded him as a fool.

"Oh, yes, there is something that this subordinate wants to tell the seventh prince." Jing Yuancheng pressed the corner of his mouth down and put on a serious expression, "Earlier, Yun Mo encountered some spies of the Liuyue Kingdom outside the city, although wounded but he managed to stall those spies until we reached there. Those few spies' identity is not low at all , someone will probably come to their rescue, we can make good use of these few spies from the Liuyue Kingdom to get some benefits."

Yun Zhongyao looked at Jing Yuancheng, "These things are your business, you don't need to tell me."

"But, the people were caught by your shadow guard after all. So I still have to let you know."

Jing Yuancheng deliberately changed the subject. Yun Zhongming looked at him and then at Yun Zhongyao. Suddenly he understood why his father *was vomiting blood out of anger.
(T/n: it means he was extremely angry, he didn't vomit blood out for real.)

"You go back first. Chu Yan hasn't left yet, and we have caught these spies. It's estimated that Chu Yan will try to find a way to save them and so he will not leave immediately. Don't run around this time."

Yun Zhongming rarely says so much, even if Jing Yuancheng has stayed by his side for so many years, it's the first time Yun Zhongyao has seen Yun Zhongming look or speak to a person for this long.