Ch 29.1: It's time to get married

Because of the New Year, Yun Zhongming and Yun Zhongfeng, who had just left Beijing, rushed back. The day before the palace banquet, they will have a family banquet. The prince's, princesses and the high-ranking concubines gather with the emperor every year on this occasion.

After only two bites, Yun Zhongyao put down his chopsticks and frequently looked at the door.

Yun Mo can't enter, so he will have to stay outside in the cold. Even though he(YZY) knows that he(YM) is a martial artist and will not be afraid of the cold, he(YZY) is still worried.

"Is the food not to your liking?" Yun Zhonglin, who was sitting next to him, asked softly.

"No." Yun Zhongyao shook his head and looked up at others. Yun Zhongyan and Yun Zhongmiao were laughing, he wondered what they were talking about. Yun Qianmeng and Yun Zhongfeng were also chatting, Yun Zhongming was still eating his own food with a cold face.

Yun Zhongxin and Yun Qianling are eating faster than anyone else.

This is the first new year he had spent with his family after his rebirth.

"Little Qi, do you want to drink some wine?" Yun Zhongyan raised the wine jug and said with a smile.

As soon as he said this, Yun Zhongfeng knocked his head, "Little Qi is still a child, don't teach him bad habits."

Yun Zhongyao did not speak, he looked outside, it had actually started snowing. Tiny snowflakes floating down.

Yun Zhongxin pulled Yun Qianling and directly ran out, "It's snowing!"

Yun Zhongyao also walked out, but he didn't see Yun Mo, probably hiding somewhere.

But it was a relief to see that Yun Mo wasn't foolishly standing outside in the cold.

After the family banquet, everyone got into their carriages and returned to their residences.

Halfway down the road, Yun Zhongyao got off the carriage, "Yun Mo, come out."

Yun Mo quietly landed behind Yun Zhongyao, "Your Highness, this subordinate is here."

A little bit of snow fell on the tip of Yun Mo's hair, they became white and somewhat moist.

"Go get an umbrella from the carriage and walk with this prince"

After a while, Yun Mo took out the oil-paper umbrella and followed behind Yun Zhongyao with it.

At this moment, every household had already hung up lanterns, and the orange light on Yun Zhongyao's face made him look very gentle.

Yun Mo stared at him blankly, as if he was in a dream, and suddenly felt a little unreal.

"Your Highness." Yun Mo suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed Yun Zhongyao's hand. Only by grabbing Yun Zhongyao could he feel less panicked in his heart, and only then did he feel that he was really staying by Yun Zhongyao's side.

Yun Zhongyao allowed Yun Mo to hold his hand. He saw a child running on the street not far away, holding a small purse in his hand.

"Is it thirty today?" Yun Zhongyao asked.

"Yes." Yun Mo nodded.

Yun Zhongyao took him to a wonton stall at the corner of the street, "Please give us two bowls of wonton."

(T/n: Wonton- [Chinese dish] a small round dumpling or roll with a savoury filling, usually eaten boiled in soup.)
Here is an Image:

"Okay, please sit down, gongzi

"Okay, please sit down, gongzi."
(T/n: son of a noble/official)

Yun Mo didn't expect Yun Zhongyao to bring him here, and looked at him with some surprise.

"This prince remembers that you love to eat wontons from this wonton shop the most."

Yun Mo was a little embarrassed. He didn't expect Yun Zhongyao to know. Looking at his indifferent face, Yun Mo's face couldn't help but heat up, he was blushing.

It was clearly a snowy day, but he felt that his face was burning up and his body was out of place.

After eating the wontons, the two walked back to the palace, Yun Zhongyao entered the courtyard, and soon took out a small red purse.

"On the street just now, this prince saw those kids holding New Year's Eve money in their hands. Then I remembered that you should have some money too."

Yun Mo took the purse feeling a little dumbfounded and then blushed, "Thank you, your highness."

"Come and sit on the roof with this prince."

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Anddd cliffhanger!

Don't worry though you'll know what's going to happen tomorrow~

Me when I saw the wontons: (¯﹃¯*)

Vote and comment~♡