Ch 52: Idiot

In the military tent of the Liuyue kingdom, Jing Yuancheng angrily kicked down the table in front of Chu Yan. He showed no respect for the crown prince. 

"Jing Yuancheng, are you not putting this Crown Prince in your eyes!" Chu Yan was extremely angry, he had been the crown prince for so long, but this was the first time he had been treated like this.

He seemed to guess now why his father chose to send Jing Yuancheng to the Chuyun Kingdom to work as a spy.

It is better to send away a person who has status, ability, and a rebellious temper. It would be very annoying to stay with him.

However, the emperor of Liuyue kingdom was reluctant to assassinate Jing Yuancheng, so he could only use him to inquire about the Chuyun Kingdom.

"Hmph, crown prince? If it wasn't for that arrow of yours, I wouldn't have been exposed! Did you want to use that arrow to kill me directly, or did you want Yun Zhongming to execute me openly there?" Jing Yuancheng's face was full of hostility, and his expression actually resembled Yun Zhongming a lot. 

Chu Yan glared at Jing Yuancheng, annoyed at his disrespect, but with Jing Yuancheng's identity he did not dare to act rashly, and only the slightest killing intent overflowed from his eyes.

"You're blaming this prince? If you hadn't pushed Yun Zhongming at the last moment, making this prince's arrow deflect, then that arrow would have killed Yun Zhongming!"

Jing Yuancheng looked at Chu Yan, as if he wanted to cut him to pieces with a thousand knives, "Chu Yan, what did you use to obtain the crown prince position? Your melon seed sized brain?"

"Jing Yuancheng!"

Jing Yuancheng's insult made Chu Chu Yan furious, he had already pulled out the saber beside him and pointed it directly at Jing Yuancheng. 

But facing such an angry Chu Yan, Jing Yuancheng was not afraid at all. Those eyes that always remained clear in front of Yun Zhongming became profound at this moment, "Yun Zhongyao is in Ding'an City, if you kill Yun Zhongming, he will bring his men the next day and destroy your army of 200,000 troops "

"He is not a general, and he has never been on the battlefield. Even if he is rumored to be clever, he can just talk about war on paper." Chu Yan didn't really put Yun Zhongyao *in his eyes. 

(T/n: he didn't consider him as his equal or, doesn't care about what he does cause he thinks he is more powerful.) 

Taking a deep look at the arrogant Chu Yan, Jing Yuancheng squinted his eyes, "You are not his opponent, Chu Yan, sooner or later you will be defeated by his men and die because of your arrogance."

Chu Yan finally couldn't help it. He raised his sword and slashed towards Jing Yuancheng, but Jing Yuancheng easily avoided it. 

"I want to return to the capital." Jing Yuancheng said.

"It's okay to go back to the capital. Tell me the information about the Chuyun kingdom first."

Jing Yuancheng slightly raised his chin, but did not do as Chu Yan wished, "Do you even need to know? Anyway, after returning to the capital, these military powers will still return to my hands. When the time to go to the battlefield comes it is my business, how to train the army is also my business, what does it have to do with you?"

Jing Yuancheng sneered, and then walked out of the camp with his hands clasped behind his back, without hiding his high ambitions. He didn't put Chu Yan in his eyes at all.

Yun Zhongming originally wanted to leave Yun Zhongyao behind. After all, Yun Zhongyao rarely came to Ding'an City. He never took Yun Zhongyao out to play. Instead, he kept him in the courtyard. He wanted to take Yun Zhongyao out for a good stroll after everything was sorted out.