Ch 4: How did you tear up the quilt of his Highness?

When everyone arrived at Liu Qi Hall, there was already a disturbance there. There were sharp questions and verbal abuse from the West Hall.

"Dog minion, if you try to go anywhere, this concubine will kill you!" The sharp voice pierced people's ears and made them feel extremely uncomfortable.

"What's the matter? Why are you all clamouring and creating a commotion!" Emperor Yun said angrily.

Yun Zhongyao knew that Yun Mo had probably stopped Tao Gui and the people on her side, and he quickly stood up, "Listening to this voice, it's probably Tao Gui. Father and mother should go to see Shu Gui, and the sons and ministers should go to the West Hall."

With the permission of Emperor Yun, Yun Zhongyao stepped towards the West Hall. As soon as he entered the West Hall, he saw Yun Mo surrounded by a group of eunuchs and palace ladies, as he carried a stunned man in his hands. Tao Gui is yelling at him on the opposite side.

    Yun Zhongyao looked at the arrogant Tao Gui with a cold expression.

In his past life, after Shu Gui was pushed into the water by Tao Gui, she could have been fine and could have recovered quickly, but Tao Gui poured chronic poison into Shu Gui's medicine bowl. This is what caused Shu Gui's death.

Shu Gui is the birth mother of the Sixth Prince. She fasts, recites the Buddhist scriptures on weekdays, and treats others kindly. After her death, the Sixth Prince was in a slump and moved to Hanshan Temple outside the palace.

Although Yun Zhongyao felt that the  emperor and the queen  managed the harem very well and the princes and princesses had a good relationship with each other, schemes were still inevitable.

Seeing that the group of court ladies and eunuchs were about to attack Yun Mo, Yun Zhongyao snorted coldly, "Stop."

    Hearing this voice, Yun Mo's eyes lit up, and he ran to Yun Zhongyao's side while holding the unconscious man. "Your Highness."

    Yun Zhongyao nodded faintly, "Yes, good work Yun Mo. "

    This compliment made Yun Mo's eyes narrow and he cracked a smile , then he seemed to realize that he was a Shadow guard and should be unsmiling, so he immediately became expressionless.

But the happy mood made the corners of his mouth uncontrollable and they wanted to turn up, in the end it turned into a slight twitching of the corners of his mouth.

He looked like a little fool.

Yun Zhongyao looked at Yun Mo's expression, a little helplessly, and raised his head to look at Tao Gui.

When Tao Gui saw Yun Zhongyao, her eyes did not move from his body, and Yun Zhongyao's wanted to frown in disgust because of those explicit eyes.

Fortunately, his personality is cold and his emotions are not easily exposed. Even if he is disgusted, it will not show on his face.

"Your Royal Highness, why are you here?" Tao Gui showed a smile that she thought was attractive.

    It's a pity that Yun Zhongyao only glanced at her, then looked back at Yun Mo, "Go to East hall and bring this person along."

    "Yes." Yun Mo held the man and followed Yun Zhongyao closely.

Yun Zhongyao’s words made Tao Gui come back from her trance , she quickly lifted her skirt and ran over. She stopped in front of Yun Zhongyao, "Your Royal Highness, you come to me and take my people away without saying a word, isn't it inappropriate?"

Yun Zhongyao didn't even look at her, "This person is not an eunuch, nor a guard in the palace. I don't know where he came from, so how is my behavior inappropriate?"