× R I N G ×

(3.9k words, and a MAJOR smut warning. There's another warning when it actually starts) (also, this is my first time EVER writing full smut from start to finish so please be kind 😅🤍, enjoy !)

"HELLO?" I called out walking into the manor with Fred, George and Lyra behind me.

"bloody hell finally" Enzo grumbled coming up to us giving me a quick hug and grabbing my bag,

"you lot were supposed to be here like two hours ago" Xilo said and Lyra and I sent the twins a glare as they smiled sheepishly.

"did you want me to leave without my clothes?" Fred asked sarcastically and speaking up before I could reply, "second thought, you probably did. You'd love it if I walked around naked—"

"hello Fred" Mum spoke up a few feet away from us with Ben at her side who laughed, desperately trying to cover it with a cough. I hit Fred's arm as Mum shook her head at Ben.

"hello" Fred grinned his cheeks a nice shade of red, the only evidence he felt any sort of embarrassment as he shook Ben's hand.

"I'm Ben. it's nice to meet you" Ben grinned at Fred before introducing himself to George as well and I spoke up,

"for everyone's information I prefer Fred with clothes on"

××××××

Lyra and I had celebrated Fred and Georges birthday with their family without giving them their gifts so for the first night back we were going to celebrate their birthday again with Enzo, Xilo, Mum and Ben.

Fred and I were currently getting settled into my room and he was basically a child in a candy shop.

"You did ballet?" He asked referring to the pointe shoes in his hands, I sighed grabbing them from his hands and putting them back in my closet, "yes I did ballet, and figure skating"

"You have a tutu hiding in their somewhere?" Fred teased and I almost threw a shoe at him.

"Just because we're celebrating your birthday again today doesn't mean you can be an ass all over again"

Fred was an absolute menace on his birthday, as if the amount of mischief in his body gets doubled. "So birthday sex round two is off the table?"

This time I actually did throw a shoe at him.

We both changed from the clothes we arrived in, I changed into a mini sundress that was a nice maroon color with white dots scattered along the whole dress.

"What's wrong?" Fred asked as he watched me stare into my body length mirror. "Nothing" I mumbled going to look for a sweater to put on top.

"Isn't it a bit warm for a sweater angel?" He asked softly and I sighed once again, holding the sweater that seemed heavier than it actually was. "Yeah it is"

"Will you tell me what's wrong now?" He hummed coming up to stand behind me in the mirror.

"I look bad" I frowned staring at the dress that was tight against around my chest and stomach.

"Correction you feel bad, because you definitely don't look it" he said running his hands down my arms, "What don't you like about the way you look like right now?"

"I don't like that you can see my upper arms, they look big." I stated raising my arm to show him what I mean. He hummed in response, kissing my shoulder softly, "What else?"

"It's too tight around my chest, and my hips" I sighed, I definitely wasn't an A cup, and my hips were definitely wider than the average teenage girl. Fred never failed to mention how much he loves my body and how everything is the perfect size but it still doesn't prevent these thoughts.