× H A R D ×

"ARE YOU READY?" Lyra asked walking out of the bathroom,

"yeah I've just got to do my make up" I said grabbing my mascara.

Lyra wore black jeans and an oversized graphic t shirt she probably stole from Enzo, I had a blue plaid skirt on along with a black turtle neck. I quickly did my eyeliner and mascara and checked the clock,

"reckon the boys are ready? it's 9 pm we're supposed to leave now" I asked applying lip gloss and standing up, putting the tube of lip gloss in my pocket and slipping my shoes on.

"they should be" she shrugged and we left our dorm rooms and sat on the couch.

"hello" Enzo said as he and Xilo walked towards us, holding hands, I silently smirked at their intertwined hands and Enzo gave me a look telling me not to say anything.

"is that mine?" Enzo asked confused looking at Lyra who just gave him an innocent smile.

"come on let's just go" I said and we sneaked out the common room and made our way to the Gryffindor common room.

"never thought I'd be attending a party in the Gryffindor common room" Enzo mumbled and I laughed,

"you and me both Enzo" I said and smiled as Fred and George walked up to us,

"hey guys" George said as they both smiled. We all said our hellos and George dragged Lyra away, Xilo and Enzo followed suit and walked away, leaving Fred and I alone.

"and then there were two" Fred said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and I laughed.

"I heard about what happened with Xilo is he alright?" Fred asked quietly as we stopped at a table with fire whiskey and cups on it.

"yeah it's always the same thing, sadly he's used to it by now" I shrugged as he poured himself a cup,

"do you want some?" he asked holding an empty cup in his hand.

"sure"

He handed me the cup and grabbed his own off the table and we made our way to the couches and I noticed Ron and Harry sitting dow as well.

"5th years and up huh?" I asked looking at Fred laughing,

"oops" he said with a grin and we sat down.

"we're going to play truth or dare" Lee spoke up from beside Angelina,

"what's that?" I asked as Lyra sat down beside me, and George beside her, along with Xilo and Enzo.

"it's a muggle game" Harry said starting to explain the game,

"so we either answer the question or drink? same with the dares?" Lyra asked and Lee nodded.

"easy enough, let's start" Fred said placing a bottle in the middle and spinning it, it spun for a few moments before landing on George and Lee who were sat across from each other.

I kind of zoned out as Lee chose truth and took a sip from my drink and looking at Fred, who looked exceptionally attractive tonight. We played for a little while more before the bottle landed on me.

"Mara truth or dare?" Lee asked and I thought about it for a moment before shrugging,

"dare" I replied and he paused to think before smirking,

"I dare you to kiss Lyra, like, proper snogging" he said which caused both Fred and George to choke on their drinks.

I looked over Fred to make sure he was alright with it and he just gave me a slight shrug before taking another drink from his cup. I looked at Lyra who shrugged, it's not like her and I haven't kissed before.