Mummy

When I say mummy, 3 things always come to my mind.

-My mummy
-Mummy
-Cleopatra

Yes, on average a human would not be obsessed with the dead but if you are me, then you must know I worship Cleopatra and I love Mummies since the fragile age of being a toddler.

Some might say, it stupid to dig the dead and put them on display but for those who deem this idea an imbecile acts.

They are long forgotten as the world grew. They were known in their era. They live they whole life obsessed with their afterlife. They build their tomb while they still breathe. They want their legacy to even continue their reign in the afterlife. They wanted their legacy to be ever immortal.

And those who forget History will repeat History, some famous historian said it and I forgot thee but I remember his words as they were displayed in my boring History textbook. His words are Immortal.

And by digging the death as you may word it or as I may word it, discovering the world of death.

Their legacy is brought immortality by being display behind glass casings. The world of living learns about the world of Death.

Their forgotten books, curses, amulet, holy scripts, their beliefs, their customs, their religion, their lineage, their lifestyle and indeed their legacy is turned immortal.

Their desire is brought to life.

Did you know, Cleopatra wasn't Egyptian, she came from a Greek lineage.

They are not forgotten as their name will always be a fragment of the history we learn.

It has been human nature, curiosity kills.

So curses aren't going to stop humans.

Besides, by learning their legacy we learn who our ancestors are.

Yes, I want to be a part of history. Ain't want to be an average little kid from a big family.

I want to be a part of history.

So shut up about the disrespect and start learning about your history, baby because trust me, according to me most of our history is forgotten and by digging the dead and forgotten as you imbecile say it or I say it, by the making discovery of the world of death and forgotten, we learn our true potential of life.

Unless you plan to be God and go digging graves and sites for body parts and stuff so you can be Dr Victor Frankenstein, then you are committing the so-called disrespect your imbecile mouth was ranting about.

Grow up, and discover the world, sweetie.

Trust me, I want to dig the world up and discover all the world secrets. I want to wreak chaos on this planet that I live on.

Because that irksome proclamation 'some secrets are better left unknown ' annoys all in me and I have known to let my curiosity get better of me.

Be my guest to disagree with me for the least could I care because I don't care about it.

Every soul can voice their opinions out but if they don't make significance, it is long dead before you make yourself a fragment of anything.

Reality is harsh thus life is always about having to have one's legacy immortal.

If a writer loves you, you are the equivalent of being immortal.

Don't see the logic in my sentence.

William Shakespeare wrote his infamous sonnet 14 about his lover and life hence it immortal isn't it.

Prove me otherwise, I am always up for gravity-defying logic as long you don't disrespect my obsession with history and my history.

Babylon is my garden of Eden.