Taken

No amount of kind words or apologies could make Dean feel better. He had been betrayed by the only man he had considered his friend. The only friend that he entrusted to keep an eye on you while Dean could gain important information on the man hunting you down. Dean had made his demands clear, 'Do not let her out of your sight Cas,' but there was no way the angel could have seen what would unfold next. It wasn't Castiel's fault...not really. How was he supposed to know that the man coming after you had hidden mics all around the bunker? How was he supposed to know that he planned on waiting for Dean to be gone before he struck? Castiel didn't mean to let those men take you but there was nothing he could do. Sam wasn't much help either. They pretty much over powered the younger Winchester into submission. They were brutal.

What hurt the most...was that there were men stationed outside, waiting for Dean. Once Dean had left the bunker, they followed him down the road. Dean had his suspicions that someone was on his tail. As he sped up to lose them, a black SUV came around the corner straight towards Dean. It hit the driver's side of the car Dean had stolen a few days prior to hide in plain sight, sending him rolling into the ditch. 

Both SUV's stopped on the side of the road and eight men climbed out. They were dressed in all black, their faces covered, and pistols hooked at their hips. 

Desperate to get out, Dean kicked the door hard, making it open. He crawled out of the car just in time to look up and notice that he was indeed surrounded. All eight men stood there in a circle, in the attempt to corner the older Winchester. Dean's body was shaky, blood seeped from the scratches on his face and arms. 

He tried to crawl on his elbows to get some distance from the men but they blocked his path. Dean shut his eyes in defeat, he knew what was going to happen next. He knew they were about to beat him half to death. He hadn't the slightest idea of who these guys were but he kind of had an idea. You had told Dean about an ex you had that was completely and utterly obsessed with you. The guy was also bitter about how you ended it with him. So, Dean just guessed that this was his plan all along. Dean had to admit that it was almost clever.

One of the guys on the right took his boot and tapped Dean's arm with it.

"Gonna get up Winchester? We got orders to kill you and I really want to make this quick."

Being Dean, he chuckled at the man's words before slowly standing up on his feet. "Kill me huh?"

"That's right. Our boss wants you out of the way. He made it very clear."

Dean huffed, looking around him, getting a sense of where all these guys were. "And I'm going to make this very clear to you...you can beat me, break me, leave me for dead... but there's no way in fucking hell that I'd let some asshats like you, kill me."

All of them laughed. 

"That's cute Winchester. You gonna take out all of us? You're outnumbered."

Dean was dead silent as he pulled his blade out. He mentally slapped himself in the face for not grabbing his gun before he left the bunker. Staring down the man in front of him, Dean flipped the blade in his hand, ready to fight. 

"I like my odds."

The men readied themselves, waiting for permission. "Kill him."

Back at the bunker all was fine. Cas was sitting next to you at the table trying to calm your nerves. Something wasn't right and you knew it. You could feel it. Sam was upstairs in his room, trying to research your ex. You told him that they needed as much information as possible. This was a very bad situation. You knew your ex all too well and you knew that he would stop at nothing to capture you...again. Yes, this wasn't the first time he had done this to you. Last time he had an easy way in...this time he was dealing with the Winchesters, that had to count for something...right?