Life Changing Surprise (THE BABY SERIES)

As you and Dean gathered your bags from the baggage claim, you headed out to meet Sam. The honeymoon was over, sadly. You really felt like it went by way too quick. Dean wasn't very happy either. He hadn't said much since he left California. You wished he would at least say something, anything. You tried to talk to him on the plane but like last time, he cut you off, wanting to sit in complete silence. It was like there was so much you wanted to talk to him about but he blocked you off. 

You were really hoping that the honeymoon phase of marriage wasn't over. You were enjoying being all lovey with him. Deep down you wished you hadn't of come back. 

Dean held your hand as you two walked the halls. You were about to say something to Dean when you heard Sam calling. "Dean! (Y/N)!"

You watched the younger Winchester run in between people as he came up to you two. Dean's face lit up at the sight of him. "Sammy!"

You felt Dean's hand slip from yours as he wrapped his brother up in a hug. "How the hell are you? How was the flight?"

"A lot better than last time."

"Oh don't let him fool you Sam, he was just as terrified as when we left."

Sam's face softened at the sight of you. He smiled at you, holding out his arms. You blushed as he took you in his arms, his tall figure towering over you. He rested his chin on top of your head. "How are you?"

"I'm good...glad I'm finally home."

Sam stepped back to look at you. "I'm glad you're home too. Here," Sammy said as he took your bags from you. "Let me carry those for you."

"Thank you Sam."

"Not a problem."

Dean huffed. "What the hell Sammy I'm your older brother how about you help me too."

"Nope. You're a big boy Dean you got this." 

Sam turned to head to the glass doors exiting the building. You stuck your tongue out at Dean as you followed Sam. Dean rolled his eyes, carrying his own bags. 

It didn't take long for you three to arrive home. Honestly you were glad to have gotten out of there. Sam and Dean talked about everything that had happened on the honeymoon and everything that happened at the bunker. You thought it was cute that they were catching up but all you wanted to do was sleep off the jet lag. The traveling was really taking it's toll on you. You don't know how you managed to stay awake the last time. 

Sam parked Baby outside the bunker, getting out to open the trunk. Dean stood next to the Impala, taking in the sight of her. "So good to see you again Baby. I missed you."

You giggled as you crawled your way out of the backseat. Dean heard you, a smile lighting his face. "What are you giggling about woman?"

You shut the door, still giggling as you stopped next to Sam. "I swear honey if you could marry Baby, you would."

"It's funny you should say that because at one point in my life I was basically married to her...until you showed up and then I realized that having the real person was much much better."

Sam almost choked as he held back his own laugh. 

"Dean, baby, that doesn't make it any better."

"Oh shut up you," he said as he kissed your lips.

Sam smiled as he shook his head. The boys grabbed everything out of the trunk so you wouldn't have to carry anything. They were such gentlemen. Once the door to the bunker opened, you really felt like you were home. Sure you wished that you didn't have to come back but there was always something about this place. You didn't realize how much you missed it until you walked through the threshold.