The Reception (THE WEDDING SERIES)

As everyone cheered, you took Dean by the front of his jacket, pulling him to you for a kiss. It felt like fire in your heart when his lips met yours. This was so amazing and you couldn't believe that you and Dean were finally married. It felt like some kind of dream and you were afraid that you were going to wake up at any moment. You would have pinched yourself but you didn't get the chance because all of a sudden a boom echoed throughout the bunker. 

You and Dean ducked as confetti dropped from the air. Behind you guys, Charlie, Garth, and Sam had confetti guns in their hands. They all smiled at you and Dean. That's when Dean took your hand, raising it to the small group of people in front of him, hollering at the top of his lungs. Everyone roared as well and then music began playing from the huge speakers that Charlie and Sam had set up just only hours ago. 

Dean's body started moving to the beat and then he screamed, "Where's the beer?! Let's party!"

You couldn't help but laugh at your husband as he opened beers for everyone, then clinking them together before drinking. You weren't able to participate because you were still in a daze. All of this had happened so fast and you still couldn't believe it. You and Dean were finally married and you couldn't fathom how you made it through the whole ceremony. Honestly you thought that you would just pass out and then everything would have had come to a halt but it went smoothly. You were happy that it did. 

Charlie ran over to you. "Now it's time to toss the bouquet. Are you ready?"

You nodded your head yes. 

Charlie turned towards to everyone, screaming, "Gather around girls! It's time to catch the bouquet!"

Dean moved to the side with the other guys. Charlie joined Jody, Donna, and Claire. 

You turned your back to them, raising the flowers above your head. Looking over your shoulder, you shouted, "Ready ladies?!"

All of them began to roar. You smiled, lowering the flowers to the ground in front of you as you bent down. Then without warning, you tossed them over your head towards the women. As you turned back to face them, you watched as Jody pushed Donna out of the way but then Charlie nearly tripped them. In the end, Claire jumped over them from off of something behind them, catching the bouquet as she landed on the floor. She stood up, her hands raised high, a somewhat of a war cry coming out of her mouth. Dean and Sam mimicked her actions, letting out their own war cry. It was a sight to see. 

Then Dean rushed over to you, taking you in his arms. He picked you up by your waist, spinning you around before setting you back down. He planted a kiss on your lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Sam approached you two. "Are you guys ready for your first dance as husband and wife?"

Dean's eyes widened. "Dance?"

"Well yeah, it's only tradition that the newly appointed husband and wife share their first dance. Don't tell me you're scared Dean."

"Pfft I'm not scared."

"Good."

Sam smiled as he walked away to the stereo system. Sam turned the music down so everyone could hear him. "Alright, we are going to slow things down a bit. It's time for (Y/N) and Dean to share their first dance as husband and wife. Now I want all of you to gather around on the sidelines to give them some room and make sure you get out your cameras because I know I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to have proof of my brother dancing."

All who were there, grabbed their phones. Dean's face turned a bright red. 

"Okay, let's get this started. Dean, if you will please take your position with your wife."