⚠️ Taken ~ Part 2 ⚠️

⚠️ WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT CONTAINS ATTEPTED RAPE, PHYSICAL ABUSE, AND SEVERE BRUTALITY! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! I WILL PUT A WARNING SIGN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY. IF YOU WISH TO SKIP IT THEN YOU CAN. I DO NOT WISH TO MAKE ANYONE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. I ONLY WISH TO GET OUT THAT PART OF THE STORY.

You hadn't the slightest idea of where you were. When David had his men walk you out, they threw you into the back of a black van. The windows were tinted to the point where you couldn't even see out of them. You were in a panic. Where was he taking you? Why did you just let him take you? Why didn't Sam do more to keep you there? What the fuck happened to Castiel? And the worst, is that you had no idea of where Dean was.

How could he just fucking leave you alone at the bunker? How fucking could he do that to you? He was your boyfriend for crying out loud, he promised you that he would always protect you. He also promised that if he failed in doing so, then he would make damn sure that he would save you. He better make good on that fucking promise then because when you saw him again, he was going to get his ass chewed out. That is...if you ever see him again. Oh god no you couldn't think that. Dean was going to find you. He was going to bring you home. You hoped he was alright. If anything happened to him, that would be the end of you.

Suddenly you were thrown backwards as the van made a hard stop. Your head hit the metal on the wall, it throbbing for a couple seconds. As you shook your head to clear it, the doors flew open. Two men reached for you, grabbing your feet, pulling you out. They stood you up, you looked around. All you saw was trees, tall, green, trees. They towered over you like a prison. You had no clue of where you were and that terrified you. How was Dean supposed to find you now?

The men holding your arms, lead you to an abandoned building. It seemed like no one had used it in forever. Green moss had grown on the walls, vines swirled up to the roof, some even made their way through the glass of the windows. The guy on the right used his foot to kick open the door. Inside, it had been cleared out with only a square door on the floor. Fully aware of where that fucking door led to, you began kicking your feet up. You squirmed around, jumping, trying so hard to free yourself. Anxiety began to emerge and you could feel a full on panic attack starting. You continued to fight your way out, but it wasn't enough. One guy held you as the other lifted up the door. Then, you were tossed down the wooden stairs. You yelped as your body hit every step until you landed on your stomach. The cold gray concrete greeted you.

Lifting your head up slowly, you watched as they slammed the door down. Darkness.

--------

Meanwhile, back at the bunker, Dean was packing every possible weapon he could think of. His trunk may have been filled before but now it was overflowing. Hell the backseat was even filled. He was on a mission and by god he was thirsty for blood.

He didn't even bother to change out of his clothes or even wash the blood off of his face. All he wanted to do was to find you and bring you home.

As he shut the trunk, Sam ran outside. "Dean!"

Dean ignored his brother as he slipped on his brown leather jacket before opening the driver's side door to sit down. Sam poked his head through the passenger window as Dean turned the key. "Dean I want to come with."

"No."

"Dammit Dean just listen for a fucking second! You have to have backup incase something goes wrong! You're my brother! I won't let you throw yourself away for (Y/N)!"

Dean's eyes darkened as he glared at Sam. "Don't you fucking ever say that to me again. Next time it comes out of your mouth, I'll silence it for good."

Sam swallowed hard, clearly regretting having said what he said.

"Go back inside Sam. Keep your phone on you. I'll call when I've got (Y/N). Wake up the angel, if I pray I expect him to answer."