Can Never Keep It Down

For at least two months you had been stuck in the damn bunker. No one there to keep you company, except Castiel once in awhile. He'd pop in every so often to make sure you hadn't burned the place down yet. It was one of his favorite past times. Not to mention Dean made it very clear that he was to keep a close eye on you. You weren't allowed outside, no where near the front door. There weren't much of any windows so that wasn't an issue. You didn't mind having Castiel around but my god that angel could really get on your last nerve.

He was constantly asking if you'd eaten, or drank water, and even sometimes ask if you were going to the bathroom on a regular basis. You had drawn the line right there. You weren't comfortable telling Cas any of those details. Shit, every time you were in the shower you secretly hoped he wouldn't show up at that second and get a good look at your lady bits. Thank goodness that hasn't happened...yet.

Dean had made sure he called you every single night before bed. He missed you like crazy. With the supernatural causing shit, Dean had his hands full. He longed to be there with you, able to sleep beside you instead of sleeping in those motel beds. Didn't help that Sam sounded like a damn rocket about to take off when he snored. He wanted the silence back. He wanted his bed back. He wanted to be home. Most of all he wanted you. Dean couldn't hide the fact that it had been way too long since you two had been intamate with each other.

He hated it but you couldn't stop yourself from giving him blue balls on the daily. Some nights were worse than others. Dean would lock the door to the bathroom and have the nastiest phone sex with you. Afterwards, he told you that Sam would raise an eyebrow at him and ask what the hell was that all about. Of course, Dean would tell his brother it was none of his business. Poor Sammy was the odd one out. You wished that Sam would find a woman but he was so caught up with his work that he clamined he had no time for one. Such a shame.

One night as you were watching a bit of TV on the couch, you heard the door to the bunker close. The remote forgotten somewhere on the floor, you rushed into the libraty to greet your boyfriend. Dean stepped down the stairs. As soon as his boots hit the floor, you ran into his arms, legs locked around his waste, arms wrapped around his neck, and planted a huge smooch on his lips. Dean's hands grabbed your ass to hold you up as he throughly kissed you back sending a shiver down your spine. Dean moaned in your mouth as you pulled away, gazing into his beautiful green eyes.

"Did you miss me as much as I missed you?"

Dean grinned. "You know I did baby." He kisses the sensitive skin on your neck and you gasp, rather loudly. Your hips grinding against his man bits. Of which were already beginning to show signs of lust. You bite your lip. Dean gives you a knowing look. It had been way too long.

Suddenly, Sam cleared his throat. Both of you turn your heads towards him. There he stood, shaking his head in what you would guess as disgust. You couldn't really tell. It wasn't like Sam hadn't seen you and Dean act this way before. Matter of fact, he had seen it on more occasions than he could count. A little embarrassed now, Dean set you down on the floor. He put his hands in the pockets of his jacket, his head down. You did the same.

To break the silence, you walked up to Sam and gave him a hug. You had missed your brother in law. Even though you and Dean weren't married, yet, you still considered the big oaf your brother. He smiled as you pulled away.

"I missed you too Sam."

"Yeah I missed you as well." Silence washed over you three. It was nearly unbearable. "Well, it's late and I'm tired from the car ride. I'm gonna hit the sack. I'll see you two in the morning." Sam grabbed his bag from the table and started for the stairs up to his room. Before he stepped foot on them, he turned around, pointing his finger at you both. "Please for the love of all that is Holy, keep the antics down. I have a sanity to protect here."