Taken ~ Part 3

Dean and David collided into each other, both trying to overpower the other. Dean had the upper hand for a couple seconds but with the amount of energy he had already wasted getting to you, David was able to pick him up by his legs, slamming Dean to the ground. 

David slipped a knife out of his vest, flipping it in his hand. He bent down on top of Dean, his hand holding Dean down by his throat. "I expected more of a challenge." David raised his hand, fully intending on stabbing Dean, but he pulled David's head down, his elbow smacking him in the nose. Dean shoved him off of him, standing up, his own knife in hand. David held his nose, checking his palm. There was blood. He was bleeding. You smiled to yourself when you saw the red liquid. Dean shed his leather jacket off, his eyes never leaving his opponent. David wiped his hand on his pants. He pointed the sharp end of his knife at Dean. "Nice moves Winchester...but a simple bloody nose won't stop me from killing you."

"Pity. I had hoped you were done. Now I have no choice but to finish you."

David laughed. "You act like such a badass in front of the woman don't you?"

Dean's gaze was on you for a split second before focusing on David again. 

They began circling each other.

"When I kill you Dean, I just want you to know...that I've got plans for Miss (Y/N). She will be begging for me, calling out my name, and when I'm finished, she won't even remember who the fuck you are."

Dean's jaw tensed. "If you think that I'm going to allow you to touch her again...you're mistaken. Even if I do die tonight, she will kill you before dawn. I've taught her how to fight, she's merciless. You should see the look in her eyes when she kills a man...it's animalistic."

Your body tingled with the way Dean was describing you. Sure he had taught you everything you knew but damn you hadn't the slightest idea that he viewed you in that way. He seemed to be proud of whom he made. Honestly, you were proud as well. 

"Why don't you ask her what happened before you showed up? She didn't stop me then. Why would she if I did it again?"

Dean froze for a second, his mind working. You saw his wheels turning. 

"I highly doubt you did anything. She may be half naked...but you're a sick fucker...you tried to force yourself upon her. And judging by the bruise on your cheek, she fought you off."

David's demeanor changed in an instant. There was no way of getting at Dean. The man wasn't going to fall for his mind tricks. If there was one thing Dean was sure about, was that you wouldn't give yourself up willingly. When you felt in danger, you did everything possible to survive. If that meant, maybe, snipping off the tip of David's dick, then by god you were going to do it with no problem. Matter of fact that is what you wanted to do in this exact moment. Just looking at your ex made you sick to your stomach. He was such a piece of shit, the lowest of the low. 

"You brainwashed her," David growled. "Deep down she still has feelings for me. I promise you that."

It was Dean's turn to laugh. This sadistic fuck actually believed that you still pawned over him. What a stupidass. 

"No David...you pushed her away with your psycho behavior. You reek of jealousy."

"What am I jealous of?"

"Me."

David said nothing, proving that Dean was correct.

"You going to talk all damn night David...or are you going to fight me like a real man with a pair?"

David yelled as he raised his hand, charging at Dean. He moved out of the way, David fell to the floor. Getting back up, he charged at Dean again, only for Dean to flip him over onto his back. David hissed in pain. You wondered why until you noticed that Dean's knife wasn't in his hand anymore. David slowly got up, knife protruding from his right side. As David looked down, his face went white. He stumbled, trying to get away. Dean followed him.