12

Chapter twelve
karl's pov

I absolutely could not stand Sulley. She was streaming with everyone tonight, George, Quackity, Dream, Corpse, Ranboo, Sapnap, I couldn't take it anymore, it was like out of no where she stole all my friends. It was three a.m and I sat before her twitch account, wanting to join and see what she was all about, understand how much they got a long with her, and why they liked her so much. As I almost hit her stream, I looked down at my phone and decided to text Teegan instead, she was good at keeping my mind off serious things.

karl:] : hey T! late i know, just can't sleep, can you?

I stepped away from my lap top and made my way onto my bed, looking at the channel from a far, I ignored it and clicked on adventure time, knowing it could clear my mind. I sighed and opened up my phone again, deciding to stream on my alt account.

@honkkarl: alt stream! Painting nails and hanging out, come join!

I made my way over to my pc and started up a stream. "Hey chat!" I waved softly,
"Hey karl! You look very handsome!"
My cheeks flushed at the tts and I placed my face into my palms, "Guys stop.."
I picked up my pink and blue nail polish and began taking off my chipped black colour.
"So guys, tonight has been unsettling, there's this one streamer and I won't name call them or anything but, they just really bring out the bad side of me, i'm so competitive comparing myself to them..it's weird..I've never not liked someone..to be fair this streamer hated on me when we both started out.."
"Karl! You're a million times better than them!"
"Your channel could never be replaced."
"Who is this person so I could fight them? Hating on you.."
I sighed, "This is exactly why I can't share any details about them, but don't worry guys..maybe I should just be the bigger person and approach them..?" I raised an eyebrow as I applied pink nail polish onto my pinky finger. "Maybe they would be shocked and reply.." I thought for a moment..
"That sounds mature."
"hi karl! Just wanted to say i love you!"
"I love you too! Anyways, i'm sorry for ranting guys, it's just stupid.." I focused back onto my nails and I heard my phone chime, I slowly picked it up hoping it was Teegan but it wasn't. I furrowed my eyebrows as I focused to the tweet reply.

@sulleysulks replied to your tweet!

@sulleysulks: sounds boring! ;]

I rolled my eyes hard as I hurried to reply back to this girl, being careful not to ruin my wet nail polish.

@honkboy: is that why you lost view counts and mine went up?

"Sorry guys Gogy is texting me stupid stuff.." I lied to the chat. Knowing they could see Sulley and I arguing on Twitter probably. I focused back to painting my nails.
"Gogy joins the alt..?" I looked up at the camera and pondered, "Let me text him and ask!"

karl: GOGY JOIN MY ALT! Are you done streaming with sulley

Gogy: yes, i am. Joining now!

"He's hopping on!" I smiled, my phone chimed again and I picked it up, hoping Gogy wasn't backing out.

T:] : late night for me too..Mia had me on face time for three hours talking about shoes and stuff :|

karl:] : Chandler is single..if I give you his number would you give it to her?

"Karl?" Gogy's thick accent made my eyes lift from my phone, "Oh hey George, how was bedwars?" I asked, placing my phone back down onto the desk, "It was super fun. You should have played with us!"
"No thanks.."
"Why didn't you play Karl?"
"Karl doesn't like-"
"George shhh. Because I just wasn't in the mood. Anyways, who won?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I blew onto my nails, trying to make them dry faster.
"Sulley..and Dream..and I.." George chuckled, I rolled my eyes discreetly, "Wow congratulations."
"Thanks Karl, anyways how is the anonymous T?" I could sense his grin and I shrugged,
"WHO IS TEEGAN?"
I felt my cheeks get hot and held back a grin, "Teegan is my new friend, she's really sweet."
"Oh..i thought you told them about her..sorry Karl. Hope she isn't watching.." George chuckled and I smiled nervously, "If you are, hi Teegan!" George added. "George you're going to make me end the stream..i'm embarrassed now.."

*Ding*
I picked up my phone nervously,
"No way is she actually watching..?" George asked, "uh oh..hi teegan!"

T:] : going to bed..sweet dreams K :]

"Wasn't Teegan, no worries.." I shut my phone off and George sighed, "That's kind of lame."
"Do you like her?!"
"No we're just friends! She's very cool. Maybe soon she'll join one of my streams with me, we will see. She's shy, so, I don't think she will, and I dont blame her. It's scary to come out into the public eye." I pushed my hair back and George agreed with me, "Whatever! Next subject."
"George would you ever paint your nails..?"

teegan's pov

I grinned as I held my phone up, watching Karl's alt stream, hearing him talk about me made me smile, I was excited to become even better friends..