15

Chapter fifteen
                                     karl's pov

"What the honk its horrible out here.." Karl mumbled as we stepped outside, he turned to me, "Stay here i'll go get the car, so you don't get all wet." Karl began jogging to the car and I chuckled watching him, he slowly pulled up to me, I got into the car and I looked at Karl's now damp hair.
"I wanted to open the door for you." He began, I rolled my eyes, "You're already damp, don't worry about it.." I smiled, Karl began driving out of the parking lot and onto the road. I connected myself to his radio and began playing sweater weather by the neighbourhood. "god I love this song." Karl placed his hand to the volume and began blasting it. I smiled to myself. Every time we spent time together he got better and better. Suddenly lightening was seen in the sky and I shot Karl a nervous glance,
he grinned and lowered the radio now,
"Don't like storms?" I shook my head,
"Aww thats okay T, we can hide under your blankets together.." He chuckled as he said so and I rolled my eyes.

We arrived at my house just as the song tongue tied began playing and I put the music louder, Karl turned to me and chuckled as I began singing loudly.
"Have you ever danced in the rain?" I asked him, he shook his head, "Are you asking me to dance in the rain with you?" I shrugged, "I might be.."
He stepped out of the car, leaving his door wide open, he hurried and made his way over to my side and opened my door this time, placing his hand out towards me, I grabbed his hand and got out of the car, Karl pulling me more into the street as the heavy rain hit us with force, I was already soaked.
"Oh take me to your best friend's house, marmalade we're making out, oh yeah" Karl sang lightly as the music played loudly before us, he spun me around and I smiled widely, I absolutely officially was the main character. "Take me to your best friend's house, I loved you then and I love you now.." I mumbled, Karl and I stopped dancing for a simple moment, his eyes staring deeply into mine with his hands laid on my waist, he brought one up to my cheek, brushing some strands of hair off my face.
"You're so pretty Teegan.." He mumbled as the rain continued falling onto us, I chuckled, feeling my cheeks get warm, "Even with leaky make up?"
"All the time.." He spoke softly, I almost couldn't hear him over the sound of the rain. I swallowed hard and I looked down at his lips, thinking about kissing him, I think he caught on because he then looked down at my lips, both of us, moving our gaze up and down, we both slowly leaned in, my lips met his, the kiss was soft and delicate, I almost forgot how frozen I was from being absolutely wet, Karl pulled away, "I feel you shivering, let's get you inside.." He smiled widely, I turned away and walked towards the car, shutting my door, thank god it was pouring, I couldn't tell if I was shivering because I was so nervous or because I was cold.

I jumped into my bed as Karl laid there in my oversized hoodie and sweatpants, his clothes now laid in the dryer with mine.
"I kind of liked raccoon Teegan.." He grinned and pushed my hair behind my ear, I rolled my eyes.
"Too bad she's gone." I mumbled, Jake then pushed my door open, running to us on the bed, the sound of thunder following behind him. I shut my eyes tightly, "I hate thunder so much.." I softly spoke, Karl chuckled softly at me again and I gave him soft eyes, "Stop making fun of me Karl.."
"Sorry.." he apologized.
"So..do you wanna sleep over? We can have like a movie marathon! Or show marathon! Or play video games. There's so many things to do!" I clapped with excitement and Karl thought for a moment, my phone then began to ring, and I glanced at it, Mia was calling. "Do you mind if I take this..?" I raised an eyebrow at Karl as I picked up my phone and he shook his head, "Go ahead.."

I hurried out of the room and into my bathroom picking up the phone, "TEEGAN!" She shouted loudly, "Ow Mia! That was so loud.." I chuckled, "Chandler kissed me! Chandler kissed me!" She sang softly and I smiled widely, "WOOOO!"
"He was an absolute gentleman, god, I know I usually complain about the dates I go on, but I couldn't find one thing wrong with him..he's like..perfect..he's funny, smart, kind, so handsome!" I just knew she was smiling hard right now,
"Great! Im so happy Mia, when are you two going out again..?" I asked her, "Not sure, he said he would text me, god do you think he liked me as much?"
"Of course Mi, you're you, he definitely does!"
"So how did it go with Karl? Was he amazed..?" She sounded very intrigued and I smiled to myself,
"I could say so...he was an absolute gentleman too..he's actually in my room right now-"
"T! What?! Sex?!" She shouted, I widened my eyes, "Oh god no! No! I invited him to watch adventure time..and then we got here and we impulsively danced in the rain..and he kissed me, God Mi, I wish you could have been there..i'm in absolute like with him.." I gossiped, "And now I invited him to sleep over, once again impulsively, but who cares right? We're going to have fun!"
"Gosh T, finally getting it on.." Mia chuckled,
"Oh my god stop."
"Okay, tell me more tomorrow. I'm so excited for you! Use protection and stay safe!!" Mia shouted and hung up the phone.

I slowly walked back into my room, hoping Karl hadn't heard a single thing, as I entered I saw him playing with Jake, I smiled to myself and sat on my bed. "So did you figure out what you wanna do..?" I raised an eyebrow.