39

Chapter thirty nine
karl's pov

I rolled over and swung my arm out hoping to cuddle up to Teegan but the bed was empty, causing my eyes to open widely, I felt myself frown at the empty space next to me. I rolled over and found a little piece of paper on my nightstand, I picked it up, reading it closely.

good morning sleepy head.

I went to get coffee, and pack my things for our little trip, im going to pack for three days, im unsure how long we decided to go for but im assuming three, please don't wake up too late, haha, i cant wait too leave! I could barely sleep, anyways, start packing slow poke, its currently 10 am, just for you to know how behind you are <3
see you soon!

I sat up, picking up my phone quickly, 10:30. I felt relief fly over me, she only had thirty minutes to get ready so far, im sure I could finish faster than her even if she got a heads up. But first I picked up my phone and sent her a quick snap.

I clicked send and shut my phone off throwing it on my bed

I clicked send and shut my phone off throwing it on my bed. Then it hit me, what Corpse was telling me on the phone yesterday, there were massive hate comments all over her instagram and twitter..everywhere..that's why I suggested we take a break away from our phone's and just enjoy each other...I had to find a way to keep her away from all of it..but of course she had to wake up early and leave..I really hope shes avoiding social media and totally focusing on packing right now. I got a snapchat notification and I hurried to my phone, opening her reply back to me.

tee<33: im like, done packing, so ill be back soon :3

I shut off my phone and rushed to my bags, hurrying to throw clothes inside them. Not at all being conscious of what im packing.

My doorbell rung as I zipped my bag shut, I hurried and made my way downstairs, opening the door to my short haired girlfriend who shot me a smile, "Hiii.." I smiled and pulled her into a hug,
"I thought you'd be beside me when I woke up." I squeezed her tightly, she patted my back and chuckled, "I wanted to get ahead of packing, so we could leave faster.." I pulled away from her and we both stepped inside. "Did you finish packing?" She asked as she pulled off her sweater, I nodded, "And its very organized.." I lied, "Socks, charger, underwear, shirts, pants, pj's...everything?" She raised an eyebrow and I nodded, "Of course."
"Great, when should we leave!?" She smiled widely,
"Whenever I get some cereal inside me...by the way have you gone on your socials this morning?" I asked her as I walked to my kitchen, grabbing myself some cereal, I poured both of us a bowl.
"No, what's wrong, should I? I thought this morning included the no socials thing.." She picked up her phone and I pulled it out of her hands, "Nope, nothing's happening T. Just testing you. Who cares what's happening online, we need to focus on the now! The us, the future.." I rambled, as I poured milk into the bowls, she rolled her eyes,
"You sound..funny, something going on?" I placed a bowl in front of her and shook my head, "Nope."
"So did you tell anyone to come take care of Grey while we're gone?" She asked as we enjoyed our cereal, "Mhm...Chandler's got my key..you?"
"Mia, they'll probably do it together. They have been killing it as a couple so far.." She took another bite of cereal and I shrugged, "Not as much as us.." I grinned.

Teegan and I sat in the car, her phone left on my bed, I felt confident that this would go well. There would be no distractions, just the two of us, and before we come back I could speak to her about the comments being made about her subtly, so she doesn't get straight up bombarded when she opens her socials..it had to be a good idea, to be honest I didn't want her to go through this alone, and I think we deserve to have a bit of fun before people try and ruin it for us...I took a look at some comments before she got back to my place and it made my heart sink, I held back on replying to them, they were being heartless. Saying she wasn't pretty.. saying they didn't understand why i'd look at her and wanna look again...saying she absolutely hid her face for years for this reason. That I could find someone so much prettier..that she wasn't good enough for me...god..it made me want to cry, they were absolutely ruthless. Teegan was so much more than just her face, and I think her face is absolutely breathtaking, they have no right to pick on her this way, and I had a lot to say about it. They were going to destroy her..

"Do we know where we're going Karl..?" T brought me back from my mind and I shot her a glance, "Sorry..no..isn't this just a drive and figure it out trip?" I raised an eyebrow as I looked back at the road, "yeah it is, you're right..it's just a bit impulsive I guess.." She chuckled, "if you're that nervous we can look up a little town, grab my phone.." T picked up my phone and began looking at the maps, searching for somewhere for us to go. I didn't care what anyone had to say, I was absolutely in like with her and they wouldn't change my mind. They were just jealous of her..thats all.