25: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

3rd person POV

A few years later...

It was now 3rd May...

7.03 PM

The sun was shining, the flowers were everywhere and the gras was green...

Ashley was sitting in her bed next to the window and looked outside the window, today has been exact 3 years ago that Ashley's father got arrested and that Corbyn saved her. 

And not only that, it was also the day where her and him started over. That evening he asked her on a date. At first it took him a little to gain her trust back but since she knew that he didn't cheat on her and never lied or tried to hurt her, she finally said yes.

That evening he also asked her to be his girlfriend again and to his surpise she said yes, because honestly he thought she would've said no and that it may have gone too fast for her.

And that brings us back to now...

3rd May

Ashley's POV

I got out of bed and walked over to my closet. When I got there I took some clothes that looked decent enough for me to wear for Corbyn's so apparant "Surprise".

Yesterday, Corbyn told me something about taking me somewhere but I didn't know where to and when I asked him he told me that it was a suprise.

I'm honestly pretty scared for what it could be since he didn't even give me the slightest hint about it.

I took a dress out of my closet that Emma got me for my birthday a few weeks ago and walked over to the bathroom and got ready. As I was done I heard the doorbell ring and immediately I ran downstairs and opened the door.

Immediatly after I opened the door I saw Corbyn standing in front of me with a bouquet red roses in his hand. I looked him up and down and saw that he was wearing a suit.

"You look beautiful" He said while he handed me over the roses and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"You don't look bad either" I said teasing him.

He smiled.

"I'll be back soon" I said to him and he nodded.

I walked back inside and walked over to the kitchen to find a vase to put the roses in. As I got there I looked in the kitchen cabinet and luckily after a few seconds of seaching I already found one.

I took it out of the kitchen cabinet and filled it with water. When I was finished I put the roses in and smiled. A few seconds after I walked back over to the door that was in the hallway.

"You ready to go?" Corbyn asked be as soon as I got back.

"As ready as I can be" I said.

He smiled.

"I promise you, everything will be okay" 

I smiled back.

"Still no hint?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Nope, no hints" He answered.

"Finee" I said and a few seconds after he held out his hand for me to take it.

Shortly after that I took his hand and we walked over to his car. As we got there he let go of my hand and opened the door for me to get in. He closed the door and walked over to the other side of the car. Then he opened the door and got in too and closed the door behind him.

A few seconds after he started the engine and drove away.

---

A quarter later I felt the car slowing down until we stood still and Corbyn had parked the car on the side of the street. He got out and walked over to the back of the car. Then he opened the boot of the car and took something out of it.

Soon I got out too and closed the door behind me. As I got out I saw that we had arrived at a park, actually not just any park but the park where Corbyn first asked me to be his girlfriend after I opened up to him about the whole situation about my dad.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him as he came walking towards me.

He looked at me, making me look back at him.

"Oh, you'll see" He said with a smile on his face and walked inside the park.

I gave him a confused look.

"Weirdo" I said and then followed him into the park to wherever he was going to.

---

After a few minutes of walking Corbyn finally stopped and turned around.

"A bench?" I asked.

"This is where you wanted to take me?"

He smiled.

"It's not just any bench..." He started.

"It's the bench where I asked you to be my girlfriend"

I looked down, not knowing what to say.

"Ashley..." He said as he walked a step closer to me.

He tilted my chin so I had no choice but to look in his eyes.

"I need to ask you something" He continued.

Soon he got on his one knee and took a black small silky box out of his pocket and held it open in front of me.

I held my hands for my mouth because immediately I knew what he was gonna ask me.

"Ashley, will you marry me?" He asked.

I couldn't believe it, he was finally asking me to marry him. I wanted to answer but it felt like I couldn't get the words out.

"Y- yes" I finally answered after some time.

He stood back up and smashed his lips on mine, immediatly closing the gap that there was between our lips. Honestly I never wanted this to end. As we finally broke the kiss he held me up and spinned me around. 

A few seconds after he put me down on the ground again and I looked at him.

"I really love you Ashley and I really mean it" He said as he smiled.

I smiled back.

"I really love you too Corbyn"

---

A year later Corbyn and I got married...

Later on I also forgave Daniel for what he did in the past, I understood that it was an accident and that he didn't really mean it.

Daniel also found someone else, a girl called Emalia. I don't really know her that well but she seems nice and if Daniel is happy, I'm happy.

Emma moved to Texas to continue her studies and Alyssa...

Well she and Zach realized how much they had in common after they talked for the first time again after he came back from therapy and are now dating, which is kinda crazy if you'd ask me.

And you know what's also kinda crazy?

That the girl who said that she doesn't want a boy in her life....

Found someone after all

....

THE END

----

USHUDUSHDQSH I'M CRYING LOL TYSM FOR 28K READS ON THIS WTFF THAT'S INSANE ILY ALL SO MUCH <3