03: 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠

Third person POV

It's been 3 days now since all that stuff happened to Ashley, Trouble with the schools bad boy, An annoying guy not leaving her alone and a weird text from a person she doens't know, or does she? And that all on a first day of school. Good first start right?

But little did she know that it was Only the beginning.

Corbyn's POV

I was sitting in my room looking out of the window thinking about how bored I was. My parents were out of town like they normally were and I had the house all for myself. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Daniel.

"Hey Daniel, I'm thinking about trowing a party can you invite people"

"Sure" He said and I walked downstairs and not a long time later the whole house was filled with people.

A lot of them were from school but there were also some I've never even seen before. To be honest I don't really care it's not like my parents will even find out.

"This party is sick dude" Jonah shouted as he walked up to me.

He couldn't really talk since the music was too loud for that.

"Aren't they always?" I shouted back and smiled at the girl who was dancing next to me.

She saw my smile and almost fainted.

"Geez easy" I shouted at him.

"Okay playboy, Have you seen Daniel?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Probably upstairs with Kaylee" I said.

"And I wouldn't try to go in there"

"Yeah, you're probably right" He said as he nodded.

The next thing we did was just walk towards the big crowd of people and carry on with the party.

Ashley's POV

I was just sitting on my bed watching some random YouTube video's but not only that I was also thinking. Thinking about the past week. Thinking about everything. But then I got woken up because of a sound, The doorbell. I walked downstairs and opened the door and that's when I saw Emma standing in front of me.

"Hi" She said.

"hi?" I said back more as a question.

I was just about to ask her what she was doing here but it was like she could ready my mind.

"We're going to a party" She said exited as she started jumping up and down.

Wait what did she just say? Me on a party? That's definitely a no.

"No, that's not gonna happen" I answered.

"Why not? It's gonna be fun"

"Watching drunk people almost eat each others faces off is no fun" I said.

"Oh come on, do it for me and by the way Kayla is also coming"

"Wait, what? Where is she?"

"She's in the car" I looked at the car behind her and saw Kayla sitting in the drivers seat looking at her phone.

"Okay fine" I finally said.

Emma gave me a hug and gave me a dress.

"Wear this and come to the car when you're done okay?" She said.