13: 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨

"IT'S TIME TO GET UP SLEEPYHEAD" Kayla yelled while she was standing by the door.

"I don't want to, my feet hurt" I groaned.

"Well, i don't care so get up lazy ass" She said.

I sat up reluctantly

"Now I regret letting you stay here" I said.

"You should thank me for not letting you be late"

"mhm thank you so much" I said sarcastically and walked over to the bathroom.

I got ready and as soon as I got ready I walked downstairs to see Kayla already sitting by the dining table and if you're wondering why my aunt let her stay here, well here's your answer. I told her that her parents were out of town and that she had no where to go. I feel bad for lying but i'm 100% sure she wouldn't have let her stay here if I told her the truth.

I sat down and ate my food. After some minutes we both were ready and I took my bag to leave. We got in the car and Kayla drove us to school. As we arrived I took my back and got both out of the car.

"I'll have to go to the principal first" Kayla said while she closed the car.

"What happened?" I asked while giving her a questionable look.

"I don't know, I only know he wanted to talk to me"

"It's probably just nothing" I said.

"I hope so" She said and let out a sigh.

"well i guess i'll see you later then"

I nodded.

"Good luck" I said to her.

"Thanks" She said and then left.

While she made her way to the principals office I went looking for Emma but even after 15 minutes I still didn't find her so instead I made my way to class even tho I knew I was gonna be early. Until I heard a familiar voice yelling my name from behind me.

"ASHLEY" the person yelled from further away.

I turned around and saw someone running up to me.

"Ashley" The person said clearly out of breath as he stood in front of me.

"What are you running for?" I asked him.

"You don't know how worried I was yesterday" Daniel said and gave me a hug.

"Hey, hey, it's not like I got kidnapped or something" I said while i just awkwardly stood there while he was hugging me.

"Thank god you aren't" He said finally letting go.

"What did happen actually?"

"Your girlfriend locked me up" I said.

"You mean my ex-girlfriend..." He said

"Wait you broke up with her?!" I asked him confused.

"Yeah, right before the party"

He sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he looked right at me.

"Honestly...i've never felt better" He said still looking kinda sad.

"You don't seem like it"

"Believe me it's not about that" He said and gave me a small smile.

"I actually have to go to class" I said.

"You want me to come with you?" He asked.

"Yeah sure" I said and we both walked to class.

After a few hours it was finally break and I went over to Emma who was sitting outside on a bench.