14: 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚?

It was around 8.45 PM right now and Corbyn walked me home. As I arrived back I stopped one more time.

"Thanks for walking me home" I said with a smile.

I didn't really know what to say I mean this was all new to me.

He smiled back and gave me a kiss before I walked inside. I immediately walked upstairs and saw Kayla sitting on my bed. I sat down on the seat that was in my room and she walked up to me as soon as she saw me.

"Where were you?" She asked curiously.

"I was at the park" I simply said.

"What were you doing there?"

I sighed.

"Just taking a walk"

"And who was that person you were talking with?" She asked again.

"Listen Kayla, i'll answer all the questions in the morning but i'm really exhausted right now" I said and walked over to the bathroom.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kayla. I mean she's my best friend but sometimes she can just be really annoying.

I changed my clothes into my pyjamas and immediately went to bed.

The next morning I got woken up by my phone's ringtone. I looked at the time and saw that it was only 6 AM. This is why I should turn my phone off at night. I took the phone and left my room to answer it.

"Good morning" I heard the person say.

"Corbyn? How can you be up this early?" I asked.

"Wow, I don't even get a good morning back?" He said.

"I'm sorry, i'm just not used to people calling me at 6 in the morning" I said.

"Well, you better get used to it soon" He said and I smiled.

"Anyways, do you want me to drive you to school?"

"No, it's fine Kayla will probably bring me" I said.

"Okay, then i'll see you at school i guess" He said.

"Yeah" I said and after a few seconds I turned off the phone and walked back into my room to get my clothes for today.

It's not like I could go back to sleep anyway otherwise i'd be late for sure. I took the clothes and walked into the bathroom to get ready. When I got done I saw that Kayla just woke up and I walked over to my room.

"It's your turn" I said happily to her as I stood by the door. Later I made my way downstairs and sat down by the dining table.

"Wow, you're up early" My aunt said as she put the plates on the table.

"I just feel that today's gonna be a good day" I said.

Right on that moment Kayla came downstairs too and took place next to me.

"I've never seen you this happy" She said.

"Well, maybe sometimes it's good to make a change" I said and smiled.

Later my aunt brought the food and put it on the table. When we we're done eating we both took our stuff and went to Kayla's car. I got in and so did she.

She started driving and after a minute she broke the silence.

"You clearly have some explaining to do" She said as she looked at me.

"About what?" I asked.

"About everything, i mean ever since you came come you've been acting different and extremely happy" She said and looked back at the street.