22: 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚

A few months later

It's now been already 4 months that my aunt had seen my father. I still remember how terrified I was on the moment when she told me that. She said that she spotted him outside. I mean I knew that he was still out there but I never thought he'd really come back. For now i'm just hoping that they can catch him soon.

I really don't wanna live in fear for the rest of my life even tho i'm already less scared right now than I was in the beginning but atleast I still have Daniel, Emma and Ayssa.I mean they've helped me a lot when I told them about what happened and about the past. 

And with Corbyn... I don't know. We still pretty much don't talk after what happened. Maybe I should talk to him... Should I?

"Hey where are you going?" My aunt asked.

"I'm just going to meet up with Daniel" I said as she saw me walking down the stairs.

"Where to?" She asked curiously.

I sighed

"Daniel said it's a suprise so I don't know"

She gave me a worried look.

"Hey, i'll be fine I promise" I told her.

"Okay good, but don't stay away too late" She said.

"I won't" I said and made my way out of the door.

Ever since she told me the news about when she saw dad she has been acting very protective. I mean I get why but Daniel is with me so nothing can go wrong right?

As soon as I walked out of the door I saw Daniel in his car waiting for me. I immediately walked over to his car and got in.

"Hey" He said as I got in the car and gave me a kiss.

"Hey" I said back.

Not a long time later he started the car and drove away.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked ceriously as I looked at him.

He kept his eyes on the way.

"You know I can't tell you" He said teasing me.

"Come on please, Just one hint" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but no is no"

I sighed.

"Fine but just so you know I won't bring you any of my aunt's cake anymore"

"You can't do that-" He said

"You asked for it" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

He looked at me.

"You're mean"

"Yeah I've heard that before" I said.

-

We had been driving for over a half hour now and honesly i'm really getting excited to see where Daniel is gonna take me. I usually don't really like suprises but he said it's gonna be a good one so I it probably will be.

Not even 5 minutes later Daniel stopped the car.

"We're here" He said.

I looked around but the only thing I saw was nothing but tree's and the street wich made me really confused.

"But there's nothing here" I said as I gave him a confused look.

"Well we're not exactly there-" He tried to says but he could clearly see by the look on my face that I was only getting even more confused.

"You know what, just get out of the car and close your eyes and you'll see"

And so I did I got out of the car and he did too. As soon as I got out of the car I closed my eyes.

"And what now?" I asked.

"I'll take your hand and you'll just follow me" He said.

"Okay" I said and followed him behind to wherever he's gonna take me.

I'll admid it was pretty hard to keep my eyes closed but somehow it still managed to keep my eyes closed the entire time.

-

After a few minutes of walking Daniel finally stopped and let go of my hand.

"You can open your eyes now" He said.

As soon as I opened my eyes I saw blanket laying on the gras with good food on it but then I remembered this was the last place where Corbyn took me before we broke up.

"Don't you like it?" Daniel asked as soon as the smile on my face dissapeared.

I looked at him.

"Of course I like it" 

"You don't look like it" He said.

"It's nothing just don't worry about it" I said and smiled at him.

"Okay if you say so" He said and smiled back but I could see that he still didn't let go of it.

"So you wanna eat?" He asked.

"Yes sure" 

We walked over to the blanket and sat down.

-

The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about the time when I came here with Corbyn even tho I know that I shouldn't since I was here with Daniel. But something in my mind kept on reminding me of that day, reminding me of how much fun we had... and honestly I'm actually kinda starting to miss him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Uh yes, I'm fine" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

I looked down.

For a while there was an awkward silence but not for long since Daniel broke the silence again.

"Are you thinking about Corbyn?" He asked in a serious tone.

I could lie right now or I could tell the truth but I knew whatever i'd do it wouldn't end good anyway so I just stayed silent.

"I asked are you thinking about Corbyn?" He repeated himself.

"Listen Daniel I-" I tried to say but he cut me off.

"I knew it" 

He stood up and walked away.

"Please Daniel" I yelled as as I tried to catch up with him.

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT" he yelled back as he kept on walking forward.

I took his hand trying to make him stop and finally listen but then he did something that i didn't expect him to do at all.

he turned around angrier than i've ever seen him before and slapped me right in the face.

Immediately i got flashbacks about my father, this was how it all started with my mom too. Just one hit then another...

I backed away from him in fear and instantly I saw the look of regret on his face.

"I'm so sorry" He said.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Don't come near me" I said shakingly since I was terrified and he probably saw it too.

He tried to come closer again but I only walked even further away.

"Please just go" I said.

he sighed and walked away not a long time after. As soon as he was gone I sat down again in the grass and started crying.

What did I do to deserve this.

I hope u enjoyed and don't forget to vote! :)