11: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

"What are you doing here?" I said as I looked at her.

I turned the lights back on and walked over to her. She didn't look happy at all.

"Kayla are you okay?" I asked.

Her eyes started to tear up and I knew that she wasn't.

"Let's go to my room"

I took her with me and we sat down on my bed.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

She nodded.

"It's my parents" She said.

"I think they're gonna divorce, all they've been doing is fighting lately and I really don't know what to do anymore."

I gave her a hug and tried to calm her down.

It's actually the first time in all these years that i've seen her this bad. I mean everyone has had problems right but it's the first time i've seen her like this.

She explained me the whole story and i tried to comfort her.

"So you ran away?" I asked

She nodded.

"I just didn't know what else to do" She cried.

"Hey it'll be okay,you can stay here as long as you want" I said and gave her a hug.

"Thanks" She said.

"You're the best friend ever"

After a few minutes i got up.

"I'm gonna get something to eat since i haven't eaten yet, do you also want something?" I asked.

"No, i'm fine"

I walked downstairs and took the food that i wanted and went back upstairs. After that i gave her something to sleep on for tonight and we went sleeping.

The next day I woke up and went over to Kayla.

"Are you gonna go to school today?" I asked her.

"I mean i'll have to otherwise it would look suspisious" She answered.

I nodded and walked over to the bathroom to get ready. After i was finished so did Kayla.

I waited for her downstairs and we went to her car that she parked a bit further. I got in the car and so did she and she drove us to school.

Kayla parked the car in our school parking lot and we both got out of the car and closed the door behind us. She locked her car and we walked over to the enterance of the school. We were about to enter but then we heard a girl yelling our name from behind us. I turned around and I saw Emma who was clearly tired of running.

"Wow you guys are so hard to catch up with" She said out of breath.

"I'm sorry we just didn't hear you coming" Kayla said.

"It's okay but that's besides the point for now"

"I have something" She said.

Me and Kayla both looked at eachother wondering what she was talking about.

She gave us a flyer while she was smiling happily. She could immediately see the look on my face changing as i red the word party.

"i'm down" Kayla said.

"ofcourse you are" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Come on Ashley, you have to come with us"

"No" I simply said.