05: 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙧. 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙮

Ashley's POV

The next morning I woke up early even before my alarm did go off. I got out of my bed and took some simple clothes, because i don't need to look like a barbie doll. I got ready and walked downstairs.

"Wow, you're up early" My aunt said clearly already calmed down from what happened yesterday.

"Yeah, I don't want to be late" I said as I took my bag to leave.

"Don't you want some breakfast?"

"No, i'll just get something on my way to school' I said.

"Okay, but come home straight after school is over"

I nodded and immediately left the house.

I walked towards Kayla's car and got in. I dropped my bag in the backseat and turned to face Kayla again.

"Why did you want me to come so early, I literally had to wake up just because of you" She said.

"Well thanks for putting the blame on me that you missed your sleep but I just want to be early, can't I?"

"Not if it involves me and my sleep" She stared the engine and drove away.

"Btw, can you take a quick stop by the shop I still need to buy something for my beakfast"

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Okay fine but only if I get something too" She said.

"Okay fine, I think you deserve that for missing your precious sleep because of me"

"Glad we agree" We laughed.

-

I got the food and walked back towards the car. I opened the door and got in.

"Here this is for you" I said as I gave Kayla her food.

"Thanks" She said.

We ate out food and she drove towards school.

-

We arrived and got out of the car. I took my bag and closed the door before Kayla locked it.

"I'm gonna get something out of my locker" I said as we still stood next to the car.

"Okay, i'll go find Emma and then I'll come to you"

As we walked inside school I saw the guys again and with the guys I mean, Corbyn and his friends and that means also Daniel since he's his friend. I looked his direction and Daniel smiled at me while the others didn't give a damn. I smiled back and then walked towards my locker.

Corbyn's POV

I was just standing there with my friends in the hallway, talking about some random shit that has been going on and how many girls Jonah has hooked up with last night. He's a free man he says. Well, that's good for him but I won't be the one to save him when the same girls attack him for ''cheating".

But then she arrived and with she I mean Ashley aka the girl who isn't scared of me or at least that has what everyone has been saying. That's also how she has become the talk of the school. The first girl who talked back to me. And the party did not make it any better.

As she passed by us I caught Daniel smiling at her and I have no idea why. She smiled back at him obviously. Did I miss something? First he tries to kiss her on the party while she doesn't want to, I "save" her and now she is smiling at him. I don't understand how life works.