19: 𝙄𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙔𝙤𝙪?!

"It can't be-" I said shocked as I looked at the phone. 

I mean it's impossible. There's no way that this is true....

Not a long time later Kayla came back with the drinks and put them on the table. But it didn't take long for her to see that I had her phone in my hands.

"What is this?!" I said as I looked at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked trying to act like she didn't know what I was talking about. But I could clearly hear by the shaking in her voice that she was lying.

"Oh so it was you?" I said.

"What the heck are you talking about?" She asked.

"Maybe about the fact that it was you all along that was sending me those messages pretending to be a so called ''unknown''"

"Let alone trying to control my whole life" I yelled at her.

She was silent for a while but that soon changed.

"You don't know how long I've put up with you" She said in a bitchy tone.

"Wait what?" I said confused.

"you know Ashley...honestly I never even liked you"

"The only good thing about you was your nephew that came every summer but that's all and honestly i'm tired of being in your shadow following you around 24/7 because you never had friends and i'm not even surprised why."

"Who'd wanna be stuck with a boring bitch like you?!" She said.

I stood up. Knowing that this was't the best way to handle things. But i'm not the type to just sit and listen to her saying trashy shit about me. I walked over to her and gave her a slap on her right cheek.

"Maybe i'm "boring" but at least I know how to defend myself unlike you" I said and gave her a fake smile.

I walked back to my seat and took my stuff so I could make my way out. As I made my way out I Called an uber and waited for him to arrive. 

After some time he finally arrived. I walked over to the car and got in.

The whole ride I tried to process what just happened. I just couldn't believe that all these years of us being "best friends" were fake. I mean I literally told her everything. She was like the only person that I actually fully trusted.

I sighed knowing that thinking about this 24/7 wasn't gonna change a thing about it.

After some time I finally arrived back home. I got out of the car and payed the driver.

As soon as he drove away I made my way inside my house only to see my aunt sitting on the couch.

She immediately looked at me when I closed the door.

"You're home early" I said to her.

"Yeah there was a problem at work today so everyone could go home earlier" She said.

I nodded and walked over to the stairs so I could make my way upstairs.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

I turned around to face her.

"I'm just tired I think I'll just get ready" I answered and continued going upstairs.

"But you haven't eaten yet" She said.

I sighed.

"I'm not that hungry" I said and gave her a small smile.

"Well, goodnight then" She yelled to me since I was already upstairs.

"Goodnight" I yelled back.