04: 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙

Ashley's POV

I opened my eyes to see the bright light shining. I sat up and saw that I wasn't in my room neither in the room I sat in last night. It was a room with Black and Blue walls, probably a boys room. I also had different clothes on because this for sure wasn't the dress I wore yesterday. It was an oversized black t-shirt and some shorts and the only thing I could think was, What the hell happened? I stood up and walked towards the window. Just in that moment someone entered the room.

"I see you woke up" He said.

I turned around to see it was him again. I looked down not knowing what to say and I'll tell you this doesn't happen often because normally I always have something ready in my mind.

"Lost your tongue?" Corbyn said as he stood in front on me.

"N-no" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Don't be scared, I won't bite" I looked up and saw him smirking.

"Unless you want me to"

I just remained silent even though I just wanted to slap him, I didn't. Why? I don't even know it myself. The only thing I gave him was a disgusted face.

"Okay fine, don't say anything but just know that I just could have let you in that room with a hundred people watching." He said trowing his hands up in the air.

"Maybe I should have just let you there. Because that was one of the first times in a really long time I did help someone and I'll probably never do it again." He said walking out of the room and slammed the door shut behind him.

What the heck is wrong with him? This dude got me so confused. First, Hes all flirty and the next second he's yelling at me. I guess he got up on the wrong side of the bed.

But I have one last question.

Why did he help me if he hates me?

I don't know and I probably never will.

And with that thought I walked downstairs.

Corbyn's POV

I'm never being nice again. Never. Because the only thing you get is a cold shoulder. I've learnt that already by now and that's all because of her.

I left the room and slammed the door behind me. I walked downstairs and started watching some TV. Not like I have anything else to do in life. But then I heard her coming downstairs. She looked at my direction and stopped walking for a second.

"Thanks" She simply said and waited a few more seconds for my reply but I said nothing back so she just left.

I looked behind me still sitting down on the couch. I let out a sigh and then turned my head back towards the TV.

Ashley's POV

"Thanks" I said looking at him while he was sitting on the couch.

I waited a few more seconds for him to respond but he didn't. I walked out of the door and closed it behind me. I mean at least I tried. Wait, why am I thinking about this? I shouldn't. Aah whatever, he's just an asshole. I think I need my coffee.

I called an uber and waited for him to arrive. When he arrived I got into the backseat of the car. I asked him to drive me to the closest Starbucks and waited until we arrived.

-

We got there and I got out of the car and closed the door behind me. I payed the guy and walked inside starbucks. I ordered my favorite drink and sat down by a table while waiting for my name to be called. They called my name and I walked over to get my drink.