16: 𝙄 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪

I looked at what I saw and blinked one more time because I just couldn't believe it. But then it hit me that this was real real. Soon a tear came floating down my cheek. I should've known that something like this would happen but I was too naive to think that it wouldn't.

Soon Emma came back from the bathroom and saw me crying. She soon rushed over to me and sat down next to me.

"What happened?" She asked concerned but no words came out of my mouth.

I looked at the picture in disgust and handed my phone over to Emma.

"Is that...Corbyn?" She asked quietly.

I nodded.

"Come here" She said and gave me a hug.

"I can't believe he would do something like that"

"Well me neighter, but what could I expect" I said as she let go.

"I was just too dumb to believe all his stupid shit" 

I looked down at the ground.

"You wanna take a break?" She asked.

"No, it's fine at least it'll take my mind of him" I said and gave her a small smile but she could clearly see that it was fake.

"Okay" 

After a few hours we were finally done studying and I put my stuff away to leave.

"You wanna stay to eat something?" She asked as we walked downstairs.

"No thanks, I'm not that hungry and I really need some sleep" I said.

She nodded.

"I'll go get the car keys" She said.

I nodded and she walked away to get the keys.

I took out my phone again and turned it on. Right on that moment I got another message from the same number that send me the picture.

UNKNOWN

I think you know who the bad one is now.

What the fuck. Zach Really needed to stop with this game it isn't even funny anymore.

Right on that moment Emma came back with the car keys and I put my phone away.

"Are you okay?" She asked confused.

"Yeah, it was just mom" I lied.

She shrugged it off and we both made our way towards her car. As we got and she started the engine and made our way towards my home. 

The car ride was pretty silent probably because Emma didn't really know what to say after what happened. She stopped the car a few meters away from my house and I got out of the car.

"You sure you'll be fine?" She asked.

"I'm a big girl, I can handle it" I said.

She nodded and I closed the door before she drove away. As soon as she left I made my way towards my house and opened the door to get in. I walked upstairs and sat down on my bed.

This is officially the worst day even, well after the day that my mother died then. I can't believe I actually fell for him.

I walked over to my closet and took some pyjamas to change in. as soon as I did I went to sleep. All I wanted was this day to get over with.

The next morning I got woken up by the devil, my alarm. Yes I call my alarm a devil because it's a hell to wake up. 

I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready. Not a long time later I heard my phone buzzing. I took my phone and turned it on too see that I had a message from Corbyn.