18: 𝙉𝙤-

The next morning I woke up because of a creaking door. I sat up really fast to see my aunt who came inside my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as she sat down on my bed.

"I heard you and Kayla talk last night" She said.

"You guys had a fight?" 

"Yes, we did" I said.

"But that's over now"

"That's good" She said as she smiled.

There was a small silence for a few seconds but that was over soon.

"By the way, she called this morning" 

"She did?" I asked.

"Yeah, she asked if you wanted to hangout with her today"

I nodded.

"I'll call her back when i'm ready" I said.

"Okay" My aunt said and nodded.

She stood up and walked over to the door. As she almost left she turned around again.

"Also, I almost forgot but Corbyn was here this morning"

"Corbyn? what was he doing here?" I asked shocked.

"He wanted to talk to you" She said.

Talk to me?! After what he did? Oh hell no that i'm gonna talk to him. I can't even believe that he's still not giving up.

"What did you say to him?" I asked hoping that she wouldn't have told him that he could come back later. Because the last thing I wanted was to face him again.

"I said that you weren't ready" She said.

"Oh okay" I said and gave her a small smile.

"But I'll go back downstairs now, I still have some things to do" She said.

I nodded and she walked out of my room and closed the door behind her.

As soon as she did I let myself fall down on my bed again.

Why can't I just have a normal life for one second?

After some time I finally got out of bed and made my way towards my closet. I took a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and made my way towards the bathroom. After some time I was finally done changing and I made my way downstairs.

As I came downstairs I walked into the living room and saw my aunt getting ready.

"You need to go somewhere?" I asked.

"Yes, I needed to be at work early today" She said in a hurry.

It only took her a few more seconds before she was finished and walked to the door.

"By the way, there's still some food in the fridge in case  you're hungry" She said.

I nodded and not a long time after she was gone.

I walked in to the kitchen and walked over to the fridge to take something. I opened the the door only to see nothing in there that I actually liked.

Honestly I was just too tired to keep on looking for something, so I just decided to take the first thing I saw and walked over to the living room again and sat down on the couch.

I turned on the TV and started watching my favorite show.

After some time I was finished eating. But then I remembered that I had to call Kayla back so I took my phone and called her.