Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my first fan-fiction, so sorry if it isn't very good. I'm doing my best! Thanks to anybody who even starts to read this story. It means a lot! :)

"Bye Charlotte, see you tomorrow!" I yell out the door of the Animal shelter.

I have to slightly sigh as I make my way to my car. 17 (nearly 18) years old and nothing to show for it. I guess it's my own fault really. I never tried very hard at school. I figured I didn't have to...why bother? My family is super rich! So I dropped out. I kind of regret it now though. I'm very independent and don't like to ask my parents for money, so I work for it. Also, I'm very, very stubborn.

I put the radio on and start the engine.

"So tell me girl if every time we to-o-ouch..." One Direction are suddenly cut short as I stab at the off button with my finger.

"Ugh." I say in disgust, as I turn it back on and switch to another radio station. As yet another one of their songs come on, I give up, leaving the radio off and switching to my CD.

I smile as Taylor Swift comes on. Now THAT is someone you can relate to, not some stupid teenage boys singing about some prissy bitch that they want to get with.

I pull up into my drive and hop out of my Ferrari, shutting the door behind me and locking the car. I rap on my front door three times before letting myself in.

"I'm home!" I call out.

I hear muffled voices and I raise an eyebrow, walking towards them.

"Sign here. Here and lastly here." I hear a deep voice say. I burst into the kitchen as my parents hand a piece of paper over to a man in a black suit.

"What exactly is going on here?" I ask.

The man chews his lip. "I'll go now." He says, taking the piece of paper and putting it in a brown briefcase.

"What did you just sign?" I demand, glaring at my parents.

"Come and sit on the sofa honey." My mum says, in a sickly sweet voice. I send her a suspicious glare and she just smiles back at me.

"We have a little announcement for you honey." My dad says.

I raise an eyebrow. "Yes?"

They both grin widely at me and my mum claps her hands together in delight.

"You're getting married!"

(A/N) Hey guys, I know this is really slow starting out but it'll get better. Promise :)