Chapter 24

Lana's P.O.V

Since my little outburst on the phone to my mother everybody has been a little on edge with me. Like they don't really know how to act because I was angrier than they'd ever seen me. Well, maybe apart from Louis.

"Right." I say, jumping up from the sofa. "Enough moping about. You have one day off from touring and then it's back to rehearsal and exercise and sweatiness. It's 8 o'clock on a Friday night, let's get drunk!"

They all groan. "Do we have to?" Niall whines.

"Yes! Now go get changed!" I quickly dart away to my own room in the hotel and change into a short black dress. I slip on some black heels and then straighten my hair.

I add some earrings, a necklace and some bracelets to the look and then head into the bathroom.

I have started to use make-up. I guess what Louis said kind of got to me so I started to use it and I have to admit, I don't know how I've survived so long without it. I really flipping love mascara.

I apply some eyeliner and mascara and then some concealer and blush. As a finishing touch I put on some dark red lipstick and then I grab my purse and my phone and I'm out of the door.

I walk down the hall and crash into somebody as they step out of their room.

"Sorry!" I throw over my shoulder as I keep walking.

"Wait, do I know you?" The girl calls after me.

"No." I say quickly, not breaking my stride.

"Yes I do! You're Lana Tomlinson! Oh my God, are One Direction here too?" She races after me and grabs my arm, stopping me from going any further.

"Are they here?" She squeals.

I sigh in defeat. "Yes but we're going out so um, give me your twitter name and I'll get them to follow you."

She scrambles in her bag for some paper and a pen and scrawls her username on it, then hading it to me.

"Thank you so much!"

"Yeah, whatever." I say, starting to walk away.

"Tell them Nicole loves them!" She yells after me.

"Lana! Can you follow me too?"

"Sure." I smile.

She grins at me and then disappears back into her room.

I pull out my phone and follow her then and there so that I don't forget. When I log on I see that she just sent a tweet.

I just met @Lana_Tomlinson ! She is so nice!

I reply with a thanks and then follow her.

"Lana, get your ass down here, we've been waiting ages!" I hear Zayn shout.

"Calm down Malik, I'm coming now."

I jog quickly down the stairs to the boys to see them all looking extremely bored.

"Finally!" Harry says when he sees me, jumping up from the floor. "We've been waiting aaages!"

"You'll get over it and hey guys, could you follow Nicoleloves1D please?"

They and take out their phones. That girl Nicole is going to be seriously fangirling tonight.

"Yay, let's go!"

We walk out of the building and Harry falls into step beside me. "So..." He begins.

"So what?"

"Why are you wearing make-up?" He asks bluntly.

"Because I look like shit when I don't." I reply bitterly.