Chapter 16

*2 months later*

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Lala, Happy Birthday to you!" Five voices awake me from my sleep. I open one eye to see them all staring at me with stupid grins on, holding a cake in front of my face.

I turn my head to the clock to see it's 3:12am.

"Oh My God!" I groan. "Too early!"

"But you're 18!" Louis protests.

"I'll still be 18 in 8 more hours." I sit up, chucking a pillow at him and rubbing my eyes. They decided to wake me up exactly on my birthday. Come to think of it, I had thought it was a little bit strange when Lou asked me last night exactly when I was born.

Oh well, I'm awake now. Even if I have only had about 4 hours sleep.

I glare at them for a minute before we all erupt into cheers. "Eighteen!" We all scream. I have to say, it was a little creepy the way we did it at the same time.

"Presents!" Louis yells, running out of the room and then back in again, an entire arm full of presents. My jaw drops.

"You guys!" I gush. I unwrap the first one from Harry to find a very very very expensive handbag!

"No way!" I shout, smiling widely. "Harry, you did not?!" He grins.

"I noticed you looking at it last week when we went shopping." He says.

"Yeah but I could have bought it for myself if I was desperate! My parents are loaded, remember?"

"OBJECTION!" Louis screams, jabbing a finger at me. "YOU SAID YOU DON'T LIKE TAKING MONEY FROM YOUR PARENTS AND THAT YOU LIKE YOUR INDEPENDENCE!"

I open my mouth to retort but close it again. He had me there.

"Thank you BooBear." Harry lifts his hand for a high five and then smiles smugly. Harry and louis actually made up a few weeks ago when Niall locked them in a room together and refused to let them out until they made up. it worked.

"I still can't accept it." I say, handing it back to him. "It's too expensive."

"Hello? International popstar!" He says. I shove the bag towards him but he jumps up.

"NO! It's your present! Besides, it's only £600!" He runs from the room screaming and I sigh and laugh, putting the bag beside me. As much as I think it was too expensive, I frigging love this bag.

I open the rest of the presents and give the rest of the boys a hug. They leave after a while and I finally open Louis' present. He refused to let me open it while the others were here.

He sits beside me and stares at me carefully ripping away the paper. It's more charms. I smile.

"One's and angel because you are an angel. One's a carrot, one's a spoon and one's a star, because you are going to be the biggest star ever whenever you ace your movie role."

Okay, I know what you're thinking. So she has a movie role now?! Yes, I am going to be in a big new movie. Nobody in the public knows about it yet. Filming starts on the 20th April. Ironically, one day after One Direction finishes touring the UK.

*Flashback*

"Lala? Simon wants to speak with you." Louis says, holding out the phone to me. I take it and hold it to my ear. Simon wants to speak with me?

"Hello?" I say nervously.

"Ah, Lana. I have a proposition for you." Simon's voice fills my ears and I press the phone closer to my ear, walking out of the room.