Chapter 22

*3 days later*

Lana's P.O.V

I fumble awkwardly with my crutches and then shove them into the overhead locker above the seats.

"Need some help?" I hear a voice from behind me. I turn slightly to see Harry there and I narrow my eyes.

"I got it." I mumble, closing the door and then collapsing into a seat next to Louis.

"Are you sure you should be coming with us?" Harry asks, sitting in the seat across the aisle from me.

"I'm fine." I snap.

"Somebody's grumpy." He replies. I roll my eyes and take out a book, trying to ignore him.

"What'cha readin'?" He leans over across the aisle and peers at the pages.

"A book." I say, bluntly.

"Well, duh. What book?" He presses.

"For goodness sakes Harry! Why do you even care?" I turn the cover towards him. "The Hunger Games! Happy? Now leave me alone! Jesus Christ."

He pouts and crosses his arms. I sigh but keep reading. I've already read The Hunger Games but until we take off I'm not allowed to take out my laptop to watch the movie.

The plane engine roars to life and I stick a sweet in my mouth to stop my ears from popping. I'm not actually sure if this works but when I was 6 an old lady gave me a sweet to 'stop my ears popping' and ever since I've always sucked on a sweet as the plane took off.

15 minutes later we're allowed 'electronic gadgets so I pull out the tray on the seat in front of me. It's going to be a long flight. Just about 6 and a half hours.

I put in my headphones and put the Hunger Games DVD into the slot.

Now the movie is over and I'm struggling to think of something to do.

I look over at Louis, who just so happens to be sleeping. I poke him.

"Louis." I whisper. "Louis wake up."

He grunts and turns away from me mumbling something about '5 more minutes mum'. For a 21 year old he sure does act like a 16 year old. I look around the small jet to see nearly everybody asleep except for a few random business men.

The boys and I probably look really suspicious wearing sunglasses and beanie hats on a plane but that's what you have to do to stop from being recognised. Though, I doubt anybody would recognise me, especially seeing as there is hardly anybody else on the jet, though there does happen to be a family consisting of a girl sporting a 1D t-shirt.

Seeing as everyone else is sleeping and there's still a good 4 hours to go, I take out my iPod and hit shuffle.

Ew, I hate this song.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Yes.

Why don't I just take those songs off? I actually ask myself that every time they come up but I can't be bothered. Laziness.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I don't want to wake her! She looks so peaceful!"

"Just do it!"

"You do it!"

"No, you!"

"Stop arguing, I'm awake." I grumble.

"Oh. Well, we're landed, come on lazy bones."

I sigh and open my eyes to see Liam and Zayn holding my crutches out to me. I shake my head and hold out my arms. "Carry me." I pout. Liam steps back and gestures to Zayn.