Chapter 13

Pictures of Louis' ducky boxers were all over the Internet. As well as pictures of my marker face. It took me 45 straight minutes to rub the marker off of my face and my skin was really red after. It still hurts.

"Louis do you want to go Christmas shopping. Yep, Christmas is only 2 weeks away and I have done no shopping whatsoever.

"Erm, sure, just let me grab a jacket." He rushes to his room and comes back a few seconds later with a denim jacket.

"Wear you glasses."

"Huh?" He gives me a confused look.

"Wear your glasses. I like you in glasses." I say, with a half smile. He goes red but goes and gets his glasses.

"I feel nerdy in glasses." He whines. I let out a low laugh.

"You look anything but." I say quietly.

"What was that?"

I look up to see Louis right up in my face. I jump slightly but recover and push him away. "I said you don't look nerdy in glasses." I laugh. We walk out of the building to Louis' Porsche. After driving for a few minutes in I get bored of the silence.

"They see us rollin'." I wait for Louis to say the next line, and he doesn't disappoint.

"They hatin'." He grins.

"Patrollin' and try'na catch us ridin' dirty!" We say together.

"What made you start singing that?"

I shrug. "It was too quiet."

"You could have put the radio on." He laughs, turning it on. Kiss You comes on.

"Holy shit, this song is everywhere." I groan .

"Hey, the people want what the people want!" Louis says. He starts to sing along and I smile. There was a time when I might have fainted if I was in Louis Tomlinson's car and he was singing along to one of his songs on the radio. I take out my phone and use my 3G wifi to go onto Youtube. I quickly find what I want and play it.

"Sing." I order, Louis, turning off the redio. The opening bars to Louis' version of Look After You by The Fray. He looks shocked but starts to sing the lyrics. I close my eyes and lean back in the seat, smiling.

"That was nice." I say, when he finishes.

"Thanks." He says. I open one of my eyes to see his cheeks slightly red. I smirk at him.

"Embarrassed Ducky?" I grin. His jaw drops open at the nickname. "Oh yeah, that's your new nickname." I smirk. Again, he blushes. This is too fun.

"So, Ducky, what should I get BabyCakes for Christmas?" Okay, Louis' face seems to be permanently set on blush.

He shrugs. "I dunno. A present?" I roll my eyes.

"No shit Sherlock." I say sarcastically. The car pulls up to the shopping centre and we jump out.

"I'll meet you back at the car in about an hour and a half okay?" I suggest. He nods and we part ways. Now comes the hard part. Finding presents for everybody. This has always been my most hated part of Christmas.

I stroll around the centre, slipping into shops every now and again. I got everyone presents except for Louis and Charlotte. I only have 15 minutes. As I walk past the jewlers I spot Charlottes present. I have to get it. There is no way I am leaving this Shopping Centre without it. It's silver and has a pattern kind of like a misshapen heart with a diamond in it.

I quickly rush over to the desk and request it. Money is not a problem, so the £67 I had to spend on it really didn't matter to me. I put the necklace carefully away in my bag and head out to look for something for Louis. I decided to get him a gag present and a real one as well.