Chapter 14

• Dedicated to All Of My Beautiful Readers For Getting Me To 1300 Reads!

"We have an interview?" I groan. Louis nods and heads to the kitchen while I flop down face first on the sofa.

"Stupid interview." I grumble. Louis chuckles and sits beside me, putting his feet up on the footstool.

"What am I supposed to do about this?" I say, pointing to the gigantic purple bruise on my cheek. I had a little...big argument with a complete asshole in my jujitsu class. He said that girls were no good at fighting, so I punched him. Then he punched me. He came out a lot worse though, because after he punched me I broke his arm. Everybody cheered.

"The makeup people will take care of it." He shrugs.

"Ew, makeup?" I mutter.

"Lana, you would have had to wear makeup even if your cheek wasn't covered in a massive bruise." He chuckles. I frown and get up, walking to my room.

"When are we leaving?" I call out.

"About half an hour."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So tell me Lana, how did you two meet?" The interviewer was firing qestions at me but I tried to remain calm and pay no attention to the screams from the audience.

Louis and I had discussed the possible questions that she might ask us so we were completely prepared for this kind of thing.

"Well, it's a funny story acctually. It wa about 2 years ago, just after the X-Factor and Louis actually spilt his drink over me." I laugh nervously and the interviewer smiled. "We, uh, kept in touch and then started dating-"

"Dating? What about Eleanor?" The interviewer cuts me off in mid sentence and I sigh a little. I was hoping she wouldn't ask this. We'd actually discussed this with management and apparently Eleanor was okay with pretending that she was a beard.

"Lana didn't want to be hated on, so I pretended to date Eleanor, but then a picture of Lana and I kissing got out, and we couldn't really keep it a secret anymore so...I asked her to marry me." Loius rushes out. It's a good thing the picture of Louis kissing that girl was just the back of her head or we would have been screwed. Because, it has only been 4 months since Eleanor and Louis broke up.

"How cute. Lana, what happened to your cheek?"

I sneak a glance at Louis. The makeup artists ouldn't cover up the bruise without making me look like a painted doll, so it could still be faintly seen.

"I got in a small argument with somebody from my jujitsu class." I say, sighing. She looked like she didn't believe me.

"Are you sure?" She asks, looking at Louis. I frown slightly. How can I not be fucking sure...?

"Pretty sure." I laugh.

"I didn't know you did jujitsu..." She presses on.

"Yes. I have been for about 8 years now." I say, starting to get slightly annoyed. Why won't she just drop it? I told her what happened. She gives me an intense stare until I start to get quite uncomfortable and the she moves on to another subject.

"So, are you two planning on having any kids?" I laugh out loud at the question but put my hand over my mouth. That was a little embarrassing.

"Sorry...um not quite yet I think. I'm not even 18 yet."

She raises an eyebrow. "Good point." She laughs in an obnoxious fashion and I roll my eyes. These interviewers think they're all it.

"Well folks," She says, turning to face the camera. "You've heard it here on CelebIt. I'm Dianne Simmons, I'll see you next week." The audience screams and the on air sign goes blank. I sigh, standing up.