𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐑𝐎: thank you

꒰✒️꒱

finally, another book of mine has came to an end, pheww! not gonna lie, went through a roller-coaster of emotions while writing this (and I'm still going while writing the outro─)

in all honesty, I never thought I could actually finish this book. the idea just randomly popped up in my mind on a much random afternoon while I was studying for a biology test! it was the time I started indulging myself more into enhypen and getting to know the members more sooo...

and that's when I stumbled upon a post on pinterest, more specifically a pic of flowers (?). I was reading a tbz book that the whole plot was basically revolving around flowers (shout out to hvnnykyu & her amazing books) & that's when I saw a dandelion.

I searched up the meaning of the specific flower and wrote it down, then thought about who would fit such a concept for my book.

and I thought, who's better than our figure skater sunghoon? I was a fresh engene, so in love with his visuals & shy personality, that I lost no time in choosing him as my main character.

and that's how kim haneul, one of my most beloved ocs was born! it took me a lot of time to come up with a name, but soon enough ended up with this beautiful one, that also has a pretty meaning.

김 한을 (kim han-eul) = golden sky

kim haneul represents childlike innocence & purity, the will to be free & the desire to be happy. kim haneul, though seeming a bright character in this book, is most probably one of my most complicated ocs.

just like the golden sky, haneul is beautiful, both in & out. she's pure and innocent, like the clouds and the golden color of the sky. at the same time, she has a side of hers that she prefers keeping as a secret: being a weak person & having low self ─ esteem.

maybe no one noticed, since haneul was always portrayed as the cheerful one. her obliviousness & purity are an outcome of her envisioning the world as a place with no flaws at all, which is a way for her to cope with all the anxiety the 'real' world gives her.

I could go on & on with haneul and how much time it took me to build up a persona specially made for her, as well as for the other characters. I've got to admit that some of them were harder to build and develop than I thought.

nevermind that, I loved working on this book, and I'm for sure gonna miss opening a new chapter and writing on it, but it's not like I can do otherwise.

thanks to every single one of you that checked this book out, and I'd like to thank a bunch of you individually:

Iovingly- afoolforenhypen
1-800-WONU Sunwoos_cloud

you guys were there to every single one of my updates and hyped me up with votes & comments, which was highly appreciated & motivated me lots. reading your comments was so fun & I was happy to see that you enjoyed it <333

꒰☕꒱

so, with all of that being said & forming a long af outro, as well as the power given by my author nature & hoonie's handsome ass:

𖥻 dandelion
a park sunghoon fanfic

has officially came to an end!

꒰☁️꒱

started: 26/01/21
published: 26/01/21

finished: 18/06/21
published: 19/06/21

꒰💭꒱

"love you eternally.
signing off, haneul."