3.

"You Niam, would it be possible that I could go to high school this year, like so many other young demons? So in the human world to gain experience? You could go to college ... "Mistral looks pleadingly at Niam. Both are sitting at the dining table, it is shortly before 9 o'clock in the evening." That subject again? " Niam looks annoyed. For years Mistral has been asking if he can walk in the human world. "You don't know how dangerous it is there!" Niam doesn't want to show anything, but his hair stands up under his sweater. With a shudder, he thinks back to what happened to him when he visited the human world. Of course he was then Been there with Dougal, this person as a person, and she had always felt safe, but there are also some things that are not to be expected, including the day they were attacked and beaten up.
Mistral looks pleadingly at Niam. "Please, please, please!" Niam rolls his eyes, he has never been able to be angry with Mistral or forbid him to do anything. "You can, but if something happens then you come back or let me know!" For himself, Niam decides to go to college to keep an eye on Mistral and to protect him if necessary. "The human world is dangerous!" "Maybe ... maybe I don't know.", Mistral looks very confident.

A fortnight later
"Now let's go!", Mistral looks beaming at Niam. He looks a little worried, but he loves the glow that is currently in Mistral's eyes. "Promise me to take care of you!", He replies in the first tone. Mistral is still nodding brightly.

Mistral is in the large library of the house, which is filled with books. At many corners there are stacks of books, some of which consist of 20-30 books. The two brothers often spent many hours there browsing. Now Mistral imagines Nixon High School in Manhattan, where he enrolled. "Удивляться", he whispers and gray flames appear. He steps into the flames, but is not burned. A low laugh escapes him as the flames tickle. "Take care of yourself and please call.", Niam calls before Mistral disappears.

Shortly afterwards, Niam imagines his apartment in New York. He too has registered at a college, but not to study there but to watch over Mistral. Maybe also to "capture" one or the other girl. Love has always been a foreign word to him and a long time ago he had decided for himself never to want to meet the "one". "Магия," he says aloud and steps into the black flames that appear.

Mistral

I step into a bright light and look around. Everything is new and strange, but I am not afraid. It is as if a long-awaited wish has come true. Finally, finally I am free! Niam had rented an apartment for me here in Manhattan and I am now on my way to look for it.
After 30 minutes of desperate searching, I need something to drink. Today is a very hot day and I forgot to pack something to drink. "If your head hadn't grown you would have forgotten somewhere!", I hear Niam's voice in my head. I look around and see an ice cream parlor to my right. Icefortwice, an interesting name.

I leave the ice cream parlor with a waffle and three scoops of ice cream, watermelon, lemon and stracciatella. You have to treat yourself to something! Strengthened, I go looking for the apartment on Houston Street again.

An hour later
I open the door to room number 55. The apartment seems huge. Niam has completely exaggerated again. The rooms are about 2 meters high and I even have a roof terrace. The living room seems to be endless and in the middle a staircase leads to the second floor, there is an open room with a gigantic bed and a 5 meter long wardrobe. I'm going back down. Below the second floor is the kitchen. All in all a great and perfect apartment to show off and now the adventure "human world" can begin.

Niam

Actually, I have absolutely no desire to go back into the human world. However, I want to give Mistral the opportunity to gain experience for myself. I step out of the flames straight into my rented apartment. I also chose one for Mistral, because it was important to me that we had it here in a luxurious way. Well I decided on this relatively quickly. I had a huge roof terrace with a pavilion, a jacuzzi and a table with four chairs.
When you entered the apartment, you had a wide view of New York and the rooms were not very separate from each other. An open plan kitchen adjoined by a large living room with floor-to-ceiling windows. Where the room ends is a door that leads to the bathroom. I reach the second floor via a spiral staircase. There I have a huge bed with an elegant wardrobe. I'm not here often, I prefer to spend my time with Dougal in Delminun.

10 minutes later
There is a knock on the door and I turn around, confused. Who wants something from me now?
I open the door and Lian, my best friend, stands in front of me. "Hey, do you fancy a night of partying?" "Sure, let's get into New York!" When I go out I grab my leather jacket and the nightlife can come.