23.

Mistral

Today I will not be dissuaded from finding out who Calandra is. I'm already sitting in the classroom, in my seat, thinking about how to solve this puzzle. What's the best way to start without it appearing like I'm obsessed? For the first three hours of school I think about it until Calandra walks in. She has not noticed me yet, but is talking very hard to another girl. It must be one of her best friends. Does she even sit down with me now? Shortly afterwards she looks me in the eye, looks down and ... in fact, she doesn't sit down next to me, but in a row in front of me to her friends.

I feel very weird. As if something broke in me. Something I didn't know that could break I feel a lump forming in me and I cannot concentrate on the class. Then during the music class I feel very sick. I answer: "Can I go to the bathroom Ms. Evans?" She nods to me and I hurriedly get up and run to the toilet. A pale face looks at me in the mirror and sad gray-green-blue eyes stare back. The door opens and someone comes into the boys' bathroom. I don't pay much attention to who it is until a hand gently touches my shoulder. I tear myself away from my reflection and turn, confused. Calandra stands in front of me. "I'm worried about you Done, you didn't look at all well earlier. Okay, no, that doesn't quite apply, you look awful. " Her green eyes study my face with concern. And then everything becomes too much for me. I stare at her angrily.

"You know what. I don't feel like it anymore and I don't have the strength for this game. You are here in the boys' toilet! And anyway, I don't know to what extent it concerns you, how I feel and why I feel the way I feel right now. You're neither my mother, nor my sister or my girlfriend! "With every word I got louder and she shrank back from me." I tried to get to know you, I was nice to you because I was sorry for you wanted ... oh just forget it! ", with these words she turns on her heel and leaves the room. Felt sorry for? How did I feel sorry for her? Oh, I hate it when people mess with me just because they feel sorry for me.

Damn it! I did not want. Everything is getting completely out of hand at the moment. "Calandra wait!" I run after her and catch up with her shortly after the exit from our college. She glares at me: "What do you want?" "Calandra, you're making it bloody hard for me! Yes, I am different from what you have already noticed. But that has to mean that you have to be different too. Nobody would recognize me. "I take heart, take a deep breath and within milliseconds try to plan my next words carefully." So, what I mean by that is ... you have to be different. What are you? " Calandra's eyes widen in surprise.

"Yes you are right! I'm different too. "Despite everything, I am very surprised by this admission and raise an eyebrow." My mother is on the council and is therefore extremely strict! I just can't risk that you ... "" That me what? " "You're a demon.", She replies almost in a whisper and looks at me pleadingly, as if she hopes inside that I won't give her the confirmation that I have to give her. Ashamed, I look at the floor. "I'm sorry, I think I have to disappoint you." "You are a demon!" Calandra's face is stunned. "The council forbids that, no, rather, the supreme law forbids feelings between a demon and an angel!" Horrified, she turns away and runs away. I remain lost in thought. She has feelings for me! But her mother is on the council ! Suddenly I remember her last words. She is an angel! OH MY GOD, Calandra is an angel! That must not be true! Oh God ... I have to talk to Isra and her! She will listen to me. You probably going to freak out, but she's the only one who can give me advice, Niam would definitely turn my neck!

Calandra

I'm totally confused and don't know what to do with myself. This morning I was reconciled with Aquata and Liora and I was really happy. But Mistral didn't seem to be doing so well. He looked really horrible and I was really scared that something serious was wrong with him. I couldn't have known shortly afterwards to find out who he really is! I still can't believe he's a demon. Deep down I still hope to wake up from my nightmare and on the other hand I must have felt that he was a demon. It can't be true. I don't want to have lost my heart to someone who is so inaccessible to me. I hate the thought that maybe he has feelings for me too and we can never get together.