28.

Aideen and Calandra

November 10th, Memorial Day of the Fallen. A day when you give yourself comfort and remember the dead. "Aideen, do you think we'll meet Mistral today?" Aidee nods, "Definitely. You apropo Mistral, do you know that he has an older brother?" "Yes, his name is Niam and he's really arrogant ..." "He isn't!" Interrupts Aideen, only to bite her tongue right away. Calandra looks at Aideen with wide eyes. "I can lend you a dress from me and also like to put on make-up and do you a nice hairstyle!" Aideen tries to distract quickly from the subject. Calandra seems to be grateful and follows Aideen back to her room, where she has been on one for a few weeks makeshift mattress has spent her nights.

Once there, Aideen pulls open her wardrobe with a flourish. "Let's see what we can find for you here." Aideen mumbles to herself while Calandra sits down on Aideen's bed. "What would you think of red? Or would you prefer to wear black too?" Calandra examines Aideen's clothes, they look really chic and classy. "Do you think that they really suit me? I mean you have a lot bigger bust and the clothes will look better on you than they will ever look on me. "Calandra hangs her head." Hey, honey "Aideen goes to Calandra and sits down next to her, she puts one on her Arm around your shoulders and squeeze them. "You have way too much self-doubt. You're beautiful! And don't say now: That's not true at all! You are a beautiful young woman, talented, funny and most of all you are my sister! "Calandra lifts her head and tears have formed in her eyes while listening to Aideen's speech." Thank you, let's have one try your clothes! " Aideen begins to smile: "Close your eyes, I'll choose a perfect dress for you!" Calandra closes her eyes and waits.

In the meantime, Aideen has grabbed a black, slightly glittering dress that has a black coat that is so long that it looks like the dress has a train. In addition, she puts a pair of black earrings and a small tiara that subtly accentuates the dress. Black high heels complete the outfit, but you will hardly see them under the dress. "Okay, now open your eyes." Calandra blinks carefully and her jaw drops down. "This dress is just ... WOW." "Come on, put it on, then we'll see how it looks on you." Calandra nods and scurries into the bathroom, which is next to Aideen's room. While Calandra is changing, Aideen examines the other two remaining black dresses for a black dress that looks almost galactic, because it sparkles as if little stars have been sewn onto it. The right shoulder is free, since only the left shoulder is considered. I wear my necklace, which I gave to my father, to match my soul animal ceremony (the one with the diamond). And then she hears Calandra leaving the bathroom. She sits down on her bed and looks expectantly at the door of the room.

After Calandra has entered the room, it is Aideen's mouth that stays open. The dress fits perfectly and emphasizes your existing but small bust. The tiara accentuates her black dress. Her hair falls gently over her shoulders. "Calandra, you look ... lovely! Sit at my dressing table and I'll do a few more curls for you. "" Thank you. And thank you for lending me your dress. Aideen smiles and starts curling Calandra's hair with a curling iron. Then she begins to apply a subtle make-up to Calandra and to accentuate her green eyes with a black eyeliner. Perfectly styled, Calandra turns once on her own axis. "Aideen now we have to get you ready." "Oh, I don't know." "But! Also a subtle make-up and just a few curls. "" Okay. Aideen gives himself up and sits down, while Calandra begins to make up her eyelids with a dark blue eyeshadow. It brings out Aideen's bright blue eyes well. In addition, Calandra twists a few curls for her too. Together they look at each other in the mirror. "We have the same face shape." Aideen nods.

Calandra was still wearing her chain, on this chain was a rose quartz set in golden cords, which suddenly lights up three times. Calandra doesn't notice it right away. "Calandra, your chain is glowing." She looks down at her chain: "Oh no, ..." "What?" "This is my mother." "Please what? She's contacting you through a chain? "Calandra nods." Well, it's more her request that she want to speak to me. " Aideen rolls her eyes. "That's crazy!" Calandra nods. "I am sure she wants me to come back to her. But I don't want that. She neither accepts my feelings for Mistral, nor does she have time for me! I am not important to her at all! Now let me celebrate the Día de los Caídos together. " Aideen raises her eyebrow, she will probably have to get used to coming into contact with the angelic language.